|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, January 21, 2008 @ 1/21/2008 04:33:00 PM Thanks pek choo for sending the pictures...=)... This one - I was caught by surprise by their arrangement....=D! Making a wish~~~~~ He was sick that day...he is a tough guy, so I believe he's gonna be alright =)... We were waiting for SS show to start....hmm.... Yup I think thats all... Thanks for the fun =D! ********* Yesterday, I received a message from someone over msn; the message was asking if this is my picture, and a link was provided - http://members.lycos.co.uk/imageupload/images/image.php?=firelight_17188@hotmail.com Feeling curious, I tried to access the link and a pop-up asked me if I want to save the file and whatsoever... ![]() Realizing the file-type is an MS-DOS application, I knew something is wrong...meaning to say, it should be a virus... I didn't do anything yet...but suddenly, my Nod32 virus alert pop-up, saying its a trojan, and all I can do is to block the threat...phew =D! Here's what this website said about Win32/IRCBot.ACC..don't know how reliable it is though..."Description: The term Backdoor describes a specific group of Trojan Horses. As Trojans, they are not able to spread itself to other computers. Backdoors allow attackers full control over the victim's PC. Mostly they are split into 3 parts: 1. Server The part which is put on the victim's PC and takes control over the PC. 2. Client A little program used by the attacker to connect to the server and control the computer. 3. Editor An additional tool to create the server program. It allows the attacker to create an unique server and allows him to set all options and rules for the server. Backdoors are wide spread today. They are one of the most dangerous software programs for users surfing the web beside Worms, Dialers, Spyware and Trojans." O_______________O!!! |