Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, January 6, 2008 @ 1/06/2008 05:12:00 PM

Today is Sunday, and yet I'm in school. SHIT! Yesterday we went to collect my new laptop. ACER EXTENSA! wow. Windows Vista Premium...look very cool! Latest softwares like Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows Defender (an antispyware program) were already pre-installed...so cool...

BUT SO WHAT? I CAN'T SEEMED TO JOIN TO SCHOOL DOMAIN WITH WINDOWS VISTA! So I tried reformatting this laptop with the Windows XP disk that isaac gave me. Shit, one of it can't work, and the other one - not compatible with this laptop...

I purposely came back to school, to see if I can try joining the RP domain. IF I can, I can go to school with a peace of mind tomorrow. To my disappointment, it can't work, and I guess I have to consult IT helpdesk tomorrow.

wish me good luck alright?

Anyway, we went to pay respects to my grandparents yesterday at Mandai Columbariam...Now then I realized my grandfather was "shifted" to Mandai too, cos initially he was resting at guang ming shan temple... and now their ashes were put together.... aww¬¬¬ so they will never be apart again....

You know something, I'm starting to believe that there are no such thing as "eternal/forever", since sooner or later "extinction" will happened.... but the above parargraph sure is a good example of "eternal" eh? LOL!

Whatever the case, lets treasure everything we have...cos we never know when will we be caught by suprise by their sudden departure...although I totally respect the fact that they will have to leave us when time is up...it's not necessary that death must be the main issue here. But still, Rest in peace, MC king...

School reopen tommorow... I don't want to say anything to dampen any of your mood...so let's enjoy the last 4 weeks together then =)... or should say 3 weeks? Cos I doubt I'll see many of you so often after UT4? =P!

sayang~~~sayang~~~~