Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, January 25, 2008 @ 1/25/2008 12:22:00 AM

UT IS OVER!!!

I don't want to talk about how I screwed MCB (Molecular & cell biology) UT just now...

Today's Medical Technology class...sigh... STATISTICS are involved!

Well, yesterday there was a blood donation drive in our school. I went. I experienced some hassles while registering. Why? If you have been following my posts, I guessed you remembered I wanted to donate in the beginning of the month, but was deferred due to the low iron level. I was deferred for two weeks, but the system said I was deferred until March. WHAT THE FISH! Thanks to the doctor for her assistance - she asked me to get my iron level checked first before coming back to her. If my iron level is ok, she will try registering me again. And well, everything was fine in the end =D!

And hooray! The donation was successful...as in, should be successful, cos I think they have to check whether my blood is safe for donation first? Anyway, I was so glad. Hopefully the future recipient of my blood will be able to lead a happy and healthy life forever =D...

@loud meeting just now - we discussed about issue 19 and tasks were delicated... mine is still "pending"...LOL! Currently issue 18 has been sent for printing and it is due to publish in February only...ok... o.o!

One more week of school before semester ends...means we'll be separating soon...=/

Yawn...I want to sleep~~~~

"I would appreciate if you can stop bugging me about anything and everything on Earth...spare a thought for others ok?"

thank you, my dear friend~