Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 2/12/2008 12:26:00 AM

Advance apologies - currently I'm not in my best mood~ so yeah...sorry about that...

Nope, nothing serious happen; just that when you're experiencing lack of sleep you will get temperamental easily...

Getting a new handphone should be a happy occasion right? But for this instance, its only correct to a large extent. Yes, I got myself a new handphone today. Sony Ericsson K800i for free. However, being a Nokia user for so many years, I'm opened to a world of new features in Sony Ericsson and this added to my frustrations. Why? cos I keep pressing the wrong button while sms-ing. For a moment I wanted to phone-call the recipient instead but nevertheless, I "persevered"...

Anyway I'll get use to it somehow eh? So I guess its just a matter of time...=)

On the lighter note, I need not worry about getting a digital-camera anymore, cos this handphone got a pretty good camera! Hooray!

This is a "sample" that I snapped with the new camera-phone...


Alright thats aside - take a look at this;

Kung Fu Dunk (2008)

Starring: Eric Tsang, Baron Chen, Mark Waters, Jay Chou, Charlene Choi
[full cast]
Directed by: Ludovic Berthillot, YinPing Chu, Louis Leterrier

Shi-Jie (Jay Chou), grew up in a martial arts school and is well-trained in kung-fu. With his kung-fu skills and good reflexes, Shi-Jie excels in basketball by mastering the slam dunk technique. Wang-Li (Eric Tsang), who is trying to locate Shi-Jie's real family, invites him to join the university's basketball team in hope of making some money. Shi-Jie faces new challenges while trying to blend in with the basketball team members Ting-Wei (Chen Bo-Lin) and Xiao-Lan (Baron Chen). With the upcoming basketball championship and the appearance of Li-Li (Charlene Choi), will the team members set aside their differences and personal feelings for the love of the game?

(Source: http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Kung+Fu+Dunk/movie/14195/)



(from left: Baron Chen; Chen Bo-lin; Jay Chou; Charlene Choi; Eric Tsang)

Well I went to watch this movie today. "How is it", you may be asking.

No offence~~ but In my opinion, I think the biggest flop is the mediocre storyline. I always believe that you can expect a take-home-message at the end of most movies (I suppose, cos I seldom watch movies...) but I can't seemed to see any from here. And where is the climax? I thought the ending was too abrupt too.

Other than that, the actors/actress, the visual effects used, the basketball/kung fu stunts - are cool! BARON CHEN AND CHEN BO-LIN ARE SO FREAKING HANDSOME (and of course they can act)! LOL! And the chemistry between Eric Tsang and Jay Chou are good. How about Jay Chou himself? Hmm...passable, but I thought this is not his best performance...

So in conclusion, if you are pinning high hopes on "kung fu dunk" after seeing the success of "Secret", I suggest you better save your money for something else (Cathay just revised their ticket pricing recently!). Otherwise, the handsome/pretty actors/actress, the amazing stunts and the humor (thats all) would still worth the price and time though =D.

Once again, its just my thoughts - I have mine and you have yours, so you don't have to agree with me =)...but sorry if I offend anyone of you ya?