Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ 2/24/2008 03:27:00 AM

Alright. sorry to keep you waiting. Here's the update for today (23rd February 2008, Saturday)...

Jogging session was canceled today. Reason being - I WANT TO SLEEP!! LOL!

Next! I headed down to Toa Payoh to meet pekchoo. gal, sorry for coming late.
We went to Popular bookshop first to get some stuff, before going to the other shop to get drinks and food for sam...

We headed down to Mediacorp as we got nothing else to do...kinda regret cos we were quite bored when others wasn't around...LOL! Oh yes, I received huimin's sms - asking me if I want her to help me get Khalil's autograph but I rejected the offer. Thanks anyway!! Soon, syL and pinkie came...then yiwen, binz and si ni came not long after...THEN THE "NONSENSE" BEGAN!!! =D!

Yes, cam-whoring time!! Somehow, they wanna try a new way of posing - so we shall JUMP!!! But its difficult to capture a nice jumping shot though. I tried to capture yiwen, binz and si ni's jumping shot but to no avail - either I'm too fast or too slow...sorry gals!

Blah blah blah yada yada etc etc again...

Sam came out to meet us...me didn't talk to him much (I FORGET TO ASK HIM IF HE IS STILL COUNTING STARS!!!) but no worries, still managed to take picture with him. Mine will be posted below...

After which, we quickly rush to the theatre cos we were late. Initially we didn't have place but the kind auntie gave us some seats that were originally reserve for the FC members of today's Sheng shiong show guest performer...Thanks auntie!

Well the show...as usual too...all the contestants - of the grand finals of this singing contest - gave it their best...congrats to the winner!!

And yes - the guest performer today is KHALIL FONG!!! He sang two songs today - ai ai ai and love song...SO FREAKING WONDERFUL!!!

After the show, we headed towards Radio gate again. On the way, we saw a van stopping by and many people surrounded him. ITS KHALIL AGAIN!!! They were asking for his autograph and took picture with him. I WANT TOO! And yes, I managed to take one. I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Thanks for making my day!!!

Hmm...to be honest with you, I heard something that I don't want to hear just now...so lets just forget it and move on alright? Anyway can we do this - next time if I did something wrong to upset you, do let me know tactfully alright? Believe my friends would hope the same thing for themselves too. Can we do that? Thanks!

Guess thats all for now. Thanks for reading!!

Pictures time! This were from my camera...

with syL...
with pinkie =)...
with qianhui...
with SIAO wen zi...
with si ni...
with uncle phil...

with binz....WITH KHALIL FONG!!!! HOORAY!!! Never mind if my face was "cut" - I'm already on cloud's nine!!!
With Sam...=D!!
And the following....=D!!!