|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, February 18, 2008 @ 2/18/2008 09:58:00 PM
Well, now its my turn to review on this movie. I watched that this afternoon, and thought its quite well done. Some scenes are amusing. Primary school kids in Hong Kong (or is it China) can use laptop now. I owned my first laptop when I just entered RP. Certain scenes were ridiculously exaggerating but this is what makes it a comedy I guess? And yeah, people around me were crying when Dicky was crying for his Dad (played by Stephen Chow) who just "passed away" - I emo-ed too but didn't cry, cos I kinda had a feeling that there would be a slight twist next and I'M RIGHT! LOL! But I agreed to some of the lines from the movie - we may be poor but we don't lie, don't fight, don't take things that doesn't belong to us... Simply put, you should still uphold your integrity and people will respect you... ********************** Thats aside. After the movie, I went "swimming" around the three CD/VCD/DVD shops in Causeway point. I had some spare cash so I wanted to spend it on CDs. Energy's latest album was selling at $9.90 only (CLEARANCE SALE) and I remembered I haven't had my copy yet so I bought just now. I remembered comments on this album was a little neutral in some reviews but hey, after listening I thought the choice of songs and their performance improved. Perhaps the only flop is that due to the lack of versatilities or is it, all are equally nice that, none of the songs are impactful enough to leave me a deep impression YET (except for the first hit I guess)... Just my thoughts, no offence! I bought Hwang Jin Yi DVD too! I bought the parallel import from Taiwan - $12 only.. Nothing else, I headed down to Sheng Shiong Supermarket at Woodlands Centre...yada yada...then HOME SWEET HOME! Thats about it. CAM-WHORE TIME! I'll only post some cos, -_- I've learnt my lesson from yesterday's experience... Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird are one of my favorite characters, how I wish I can grab all these from the shelves... |