|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, February 9, 2008 @ 2/09/2008 11:43:00 PM -_- finally can log in to blogger after 10 minutes of failed attempts...no, I typed the right password; but the page just won't moved until I reconnect my internet connection...-_-! Anyway, my day 3 of Chinese New Year started with the usual jogging session in the early afternoon. Its a surprise that I managed to complete 5 rounds in 21 minutes when I actually slowed down and walked a few times...=D! After jogging session, I took 168 to Tampiness (did I mispelt it?) and thereby MRT to simei; shucks, the air con in that 168 don't seemed to be functioning well... Anyway, I was meeting Si ni and her friend for lunch at 18chefs. While eating, the two gals plus Uncle Benny shared with me how "power" 疯子帮 is - 疯子帮 is Si ni's gang. Shared some similarities to our siao siao but we seemed to be more...ok for fear of getting "killed", lets move on ya? =P! Then yada yada etc etc...I headed down to Eunos to meet yiwen to take bus to Mediacorp together, without realizing we were in the same train (fated!)... Eunos bus interchange were kinda deserted eh? O.o! On the way there, yiwen and I chatted about everything and anything... =)! When we reached Mediacorp, we were hesitating whether to go Reception or Radio gate...so we ended up going to Radio gate. Didn't managed to see whoever we wanted to see, but we had a "great" sun-tanning session eh? =D! Ultra fast forward. After a long wait, its finally time to enter the theatre; initially we weren't allowed to take the front row but after seeing us holding "sam", the staff gave the front row to us. COOL! Oh yes, I think people sitting behind us are the BIG people from Sheng shiong and their families...among those people, I SAW YUAN SHENG (our classmate for genetics)...LOL! While waiting for the show to start, I asked yiqing - the crowd warmer - if I can take picture with him. Guess what's his response? He asked, "Really?"! DUH! LOL! Fast forward to the part where judges were introduced. Sam was kinda shocked to see all of us (yiwen, me, Jane, jiahui, mk and pegg) at the first row eh? LOL! Anyway, he look great! And he was SMILING to us =p. today's show...as usual lor. =D! After the show, we went to Radio gate to wait for Sam...they (him plus Dasmond) took quite some time to leave eh? Rongming was waiting for Sam and Dasmond in his lorry, cos they were meeting for supper (not sure if sam was tagging along?). While waiting, jiahui, pegg and meikian were chatting with him across the road. LOL! After a long wait, Sam left in Dasmond's car, bidding us farewell and we bidded farewell to Rongming too... THE END =D! Thanks for reading people~ hope things won't be complicated anymore... (added at 1.34am)HERE! Thanks her for sending =D! |