Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, February 29, 2008 @ 2/29/2008 11:50:00 PM

First of foremost - thanks to my "dear" buddy for "messing" up my tagboard, I've decided to delete everything (easier~) and start all over again. Therefore, the "no spamming" you saw over there is for...you know...=P!
To other friends, sorry for the inconvenience caused!

After a good night sleep, I woke up and got myself ready to meet Si min – we had a “date” at Bishan. She invited me for lunch with her at Blk 514A before she headed back school (Bishan ITE) for Chinese Orchestra practice.

Yeah, I had mixed vegetable rice at $2.30 and she had fish beehoon at $3.50. this is it --> She said this is nice!

Then we chatted a bit – she showed me her Chinese Orchestra scores (she plays er hu) and... I don’t understand a thing =D! LOL! But I realized they practice Jay Chou’s “ju hua tai” too...cool right?
And I found out from her that based on her results, she can’t promote to Higher NITEC? So she’s appealing now. ALL THE BEST TO YOU GAL!

After which, I “sent” her to her school and we parted ways there...

I walked back to Bishan bus interchange and took bus 56 to Bencoolen... on the way I cam-whore a lot! But I guess I won’t post everything here...

still at Bishan...

Fun right? =D!
At Toa payoh central...
This look so weird when I tilted the camera..shouldn't have done that...
Besides cam-whoring, I took out my laptop and continue watching my “Hwang Jin Yi” DVD...

Upon reaching Bencoolen Street (near Fortune plaza) - I was surprised to see what’s in front of me – NAFA! Ok that's not the point.

I headed down Kwang Yin Temple to pray...then yada yada... upon leaving a fortune teller grabbed me over for some fortune telling... I don’t know how true his reading is but I’ll take it as I’m buying valuable advises as well as their blessings... =)

I headed to National Library next – wanted to find some books to read but...didn’t know what to read so I merely slacked around there...

I thought I exited at the wrong side but eh, I saw Raffles City ahead so I thought I should just walked ALL the way there to take train from City hall (cos if I’m going to take train from Bugis I still have to switch at City hall so I might as well walk there right?).

Oh yes, I passed by Jubilee Hall too - we used to performed there during Primary school days (Chinese dance)...miss that place...

Then yada yada yada blah blah blah etc etc etc....

The last part, I’ll just let the picture tell the story...



Extremely darn massive jam at Woodlands Checkpoint; bus services diverted so I have to walk home... think I took 20 minutes to walk home...but I'm still home =D!

Oh yes - thanks for your concern - I'm feeling better now =)!

(edited at 0107) OH YES I CAN SEE MR SUPER SUNSHINE LATER!
I wanted to record his interview at Yes933 just now but duh, didn't realized I forget to press the "record" button in my MP3...never mind! =D!