|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, February 3, 2008 @ 2/03/2008 03:30:00 AM Hello! due to exhausted-ness, I'll save the "small" details in this entry and just go straight to the point... It was another long day today (020208)...yiwen, shan, qing qing and me went to TP (Temasek Poly) library to do the signboard that we were going to use for the later's event. As we started late, we ended late too. In fact we couldn't complete before the library closed. So we continued the cutting and pasting on the way... Anyway yeah, we were late in meeting pekchoo and qianhui. But we still met! =X We had our dinner at 18 chefs - I had Creamy white Baked rice with scramble egg...cool! Uncle Benny (the boss of 18 chefs who is also Milubing's shifu) knew our gang name...is it good or bad? LOL! Yeah then we took bus and rush to Max Pavillion for "Beatbox Asia Championship 2008"...Sorry to keep von, ying and si ni waiting! Yeah so we went in and settled down... 5566's he cai beijing was playing there...si ni were doing the hand signals for this song so I tried to learn...fun! Soon the competition started and yada yada...sorry I don't know how to appreciate beatbox so I have no idea how am I going to do recount here...all I know is, NICE, INTERESTING, FUN! The guest performers part - Daren sang 2 songs. nice one! Milubing sang 6 songs... finally had the chance to see them perform "lu" LIVE for the FIRST TIME...they performed the same song in Channel 8's NTUC show before but of course I WASN'T there... Alright, other songs they sang were "lei", "shi ying", "get alive", "so sad" and "wonder world"... 5566, supposed to sing 5 songs but due to technical error, the crew played the first song he cai beijing again (when they were supposed to sing the last song yue er guang guang)...Good thing is they weren't panicking - they just finished the song normally, which I think is good =)... Think thats all~ thanks for reading, ciao! |