|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, February 4, 2008 @ 2/04/2008 09:37:00 PM I chanced upon the MV of this song in youtube so decided to take a look - it's called "Love Song" from Khalil Fong's latest album. Nothing too spectacular (but not too bad too!), but I tried studying the lyrics a little and I THINK is...aww so beautifully written. Thanks to the uploader of this video for posting the lyrics too...the bolded part will be the part that I think is beautiful. Here we go~ 歌手:方大同 专辑:未来 And the video (if you want to watch)~ How nice it is if I can have someone like Khalil Fong as my boyfriend...*in my dreams* Ok thats aside. Here's my daily grades for problem 16 - the very last week of Year 2. Immunology = B Genetics = B Sports & Exercise Nutrition = X Medical Technology = A Molecular & Cell Biology = B As some of you might have know, my family and I won't be making any CNY visits this year because, we can't! LOL! So I was looking forward to watching some nice shows on Channel U and Channel 8 on that day. I'm so glad that there would be Variety shows that has 5566; even though its not hosted by them, I think I'll sure can expect a reasonable amount of laughter coming out from myself. Of course there's JJ Lin too! My mum loves him! HOWEVER, nothing beats...ENCORE telecast of S-POP HOORAY OPENING CONCERT!!! Part 1 will be showing on CNY eve and Part 2 will be showing on Day 1 of CNY. Why am I talking about this? BECAUSE WE CAN "SEE" MILUBING AGAIN (you know, we just can't get enough of them)! Even though that was like, 4 months ago and its just repeat telecast (most of us already watched before), BUT BETTER THAN NEVER =D! Finally I can have something to look forward to for this Chinese New Year =D... |