Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 2/21/2008 10:38:00 PM

I did something unbelievable today - left workshop halfway...

Yes, we had literature review workshop today and well, I attended, as it was BENEFICIAL FOR G301 AND G302 (simply put, FYP!). Well, I'm not trying to boast about my intelligence (which I prolly are lacking of), but 95% of the things covered were nothing that I don't know of. Basically it was just how to search for journal articles that is relevant to our project. I already learnt that in "Sports and Exercise Nutrition" class (That doesn't mean I can do it well though). The only new knowledge gained was "how to search effectively"...

Pardoned me if its nothing new to you but it definitely never occurred to me that I can conduct my research this way.

Lets use a simple example - you want to search for MILUBING (the "keyword"), there's only limited info. What you can do is to "tweak" around the keywords. You can use "synonym" - NIC+SAM+WEIQI. You may put the "+" sign if you want results that includes the three of them...I forget the rest....
OR you can use "acronym" (short forms) - MLB...

LOL can't remember the rest...

Yes during lunch time, WE came to a consensus that we don't wanna stay anymore - so we left and didn't come back for afternoon session again. No worries, nothing will happen. We'll only have fewer CE points which I actually don't need anymore...

Ok thats aside.

Then Roza, Jaspreet, Vani and I (basically my FYP team but Kaiting wasn't here) headed to Causeway Point food court for lunch... upon finishing our food, we chatted for a while before leaving...actually I was more of the listener but well...=D!

It was a good get-to-know-them-better moment cos during school days we were only in same class for once a week...

Well, then we bidded farewell and parted ways...
Tomorrow we will be meeting again for FYP research at NUS...

And now - random cam-whoring again!!!
We passed by this "thing" and we were thinking - was it broken bird nest or dead bird? Then they all agreed it to be "broken bird nest"...I don't know, you see for yourself (I should have taken a more closer shot...)?