Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 @ 3/05/2008 11:37:00 PM

Alright, the following may sound confusing as I'm sucks at doing descriptions; should you be confused, kindly ignore me alright? Thanks.

How do I normally travel to RP? "Your dad's taxi", some of you might say. Yes its true; but on occasions that I've to take bus there, I'll take bus service 903 from my home and get down at somewhere in front of some companies or is it factories...which is also in front of "Admiralty park"...then I just have to take a 3 to 5 minutes walk to my destination in school... anyway that is also the...direction (?) to Causeway Point...

BUT, in the event that traffic congestion was ongoing in Woodlands Checkpoint, bus services would be diverted so 903 won't stopped by my home....it will still go to RP but via some other routes though...

THIS MORNING, I came down at 10.40am and was surprised to see 911 and 912 passing by our bus stop...so you all should know what it mean by now right? Then I thought - gosh, where should I go to take 903? So I thought I shall go over to the bus stop at opposite side...

Over there, I had my most miserable bus waiting experience - cos I saw two 903's "flew past" that particular bus stop...FAINTS. After a long wait, finally 903 came. As 903 from that direction will looped at Woodlands Checkpoint before coming to the bus stop at my home, I get to see the traffic condition over there and...ITS NOT SO CONGESTED!!! SHIT!!! I'VE JUST WASTED MY TIME WAITING!!

Yup, so in the end I only managed to reach school at 11.30am - late for 1/2 hour... sorry gals.....

(I should have left home earlier too...)

=D anyway when I told my mother what happened this morning, she said - all because of THAT FELLOW, everyone in the world are late for something... PRECISELY!!

Anyway, like what I just mentioned - we had our own FYP meeting earlier - this time is to do more research on the questions Dr.Kam wanted us to work on...we did found something but thats not a lot though...

Then yada yada...

Upon leaving the canteen after buying food, I was surprised to see Rongming around...so I said hello to him, and found out that he came here to meet his friend...yeah then I bidded farewell to him and went to meet my father...

Oh yes, my father just started work at a new taxi company yesterday! Wish him all the best there =)...

I was curious to see how the traffic condition at Woodlands Checkpoint was; my father drove me to another side of Marsiling and view from there. Over there, there is a BIG BIG SEA! If anyone here wants to challenge the authority, I recommend you there - you can swim to JB =X...

Well the findings were - traffic seemed to be quite smooth =P...

Then I can't helped but to camwhore...=D

WOODLANDS CHECKPOINT =D

The big, big sea...opposite is JB...




Yeah...I went for nap immediately when I reached home...cos I don't why but I was darn tired...even for now...but I'm happy =)!