|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ 3/22/2008 02:56:00 AM Alright, just a quick update here... We had our family gathering at Downtown East earlier. It's nothing much, just GATHERING...and also to celebrate the birthday (or is it full month) of one of my cousin's son...LOL! What did I do? Its merely catching up with aunties, cousins...played with cousins' kids and not forgetting dinner (BBQ and buffet)... Speaking of the kids...tsk tsk, I'm so envious of them, fancy having the chance to play handphone games at such a young age. I only get to play those electronic brick games at their age. And not forgetting barbie dolls. LOL! And one of them, already carries a handphone at Primary 6!! Whats more an MP3 phone with bluetooth. O_O!! My current handphone is the first ever 3G phone I carry la! LOL! Ok; now for some pictures I took. Not a lot though. But I look so...O_O!!! this particular picture was taken with her phone camera...LOL! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Meanwhile, do visit http://www.quaffs.com/events.php#s21 to vote (register first) for Yammy (Tan Yan rong) alright? She is a contestant of Stardust 2008 and our votes constitutes 20% of the results in order to make it to finals. Do help ok? thanks! You can have my assurance that SHE IS A GOOD SINGER =D. LOL! You might want to find her blog link here and go listen to her songs in her blog... Hmm never mind...I found the video =P... All the best to you yammy~~~ Good night!! |