|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, March 20, 2008 @ 3/20/2008 11:32:00 PM Alright - 400TH POST!!!! two updates at one go~ 19th March 2008 It was yet another FYP day, whereby it started with "lessons" on different types of scans (XRD, SEM, CAT scan...google-d it if you are interested in finding out more), and shortly after, trial runs using Plaster of Paris in lab. Plaster of Paris is something used to make casts; but for this case, it acted as cancellous bones and water acted as bone cement. So we'll use this for practice before using the real specimens, due to the fact that the real specimen costs a bomb and we can't afford to make mistake with it...O_O!! Well while waiting for further instructions from Dr.Kam, who wasn't in the lab - WE CAM-WHORE!! LOL! I'll post the pictures later... 20th March 2008 FYP meeting was canceled; so I had lunch with qing qing at 18chefs... We had Scramble egg baked rice with Creamy Mango sauce, Chicken Soup plus our drinks... WOW~! I came to realize that there is this "chemistry" going on between me and her; 1) Whenever I dined with her at 18, she feel full easily despite eating a small portion (20%?) only. 2) After listening to her repeating "I'm full", I'll start to feel full too but no worries, I managed to finish my share =X... 3) My coughing will cause her to feel nauseous (FYI she ain't feeling well)? Sorry dear! Yeah~ then we chatted, gossiped, discussed... We chatted with Uncle Benny too. He...-_-!!!!!!!....LOL~ For example, he said he can teach me how to play guitar as long as I pay $200. I told him I've no money then guessed what he said? We can help to wash dishes. -_-!!! Qing qing asked what if we break the dishes? He exclaimed - we can pay~! -_-!!! And well, he teased qing qing regarding maths too....-_-!!! FRET NOT, we understand those are jokes only. =D! After leaving 18, we parted ways at Tampines MRT. I headed to their Pasar Malam for a walk (and bought a top at $10~) before heading back Woodlands via 168... Back at Woodlands, there was long queue awaiting bus 903 so I decided to take 856 home instead. Little did I know that, we would still be trapped in the jam. After waiting for about 10 minutes in the same spot, I thought I should just get down and WALK ALL THE WAY from old Fuchun Primary School to blk 22... All in all, the seemingly 20 minutes journey ended up a approximately 40-50 minutes one..O_O The journey (of walking home) ain't taxing. Perhaps its already the evening? I merely know by the time I settled at home for our "Romantic Princess" on Channel U, that poor 856 (and many other vehicles) would still probably be trapped... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() By the way, my sore throat and runny nose already subsided. Thanks for your concern. BUT unfortunately, I'm still coughing. No worries, I'll be fine ;) |