|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 3/16/2008 02:30:00 AM Hmm...not in the mood to get "homework" done...ARGH!!! Hopefully I can get it done by end of today...so that I can do whatever I wanna do on Monday...=D! Yes I've been coughing ever since Tuesday or Wednesday...not too serious (I experienced the worst before so trust me - currently this intensity is really a no sweat one ;D), but a lot of phlegms... Finally my jogging session resumed today (15th March)...today's performance was so-so only...hopefully my stamina will be better next week... Checkpoint was still massively jammed today...we - the passengers for bus service 911 - were "trapped" for about 10 minutes...but I wanna compliment the driver!! A passenger was having difficulties boarding the bus with his trolley, but that driver offered to help. =D!! And for the people working at checkpoint, it has been hard on them too...*salutes* hmm...as I was helping shan to do some "research" on the the University courses (that was the day before), I discovered I was opened to more choices too... of course the fees would still be my top concern, but I guessed I should do more research instead of "jumping into conclusion"... But fret not la, if Justin (my former W55G classmate) is here, he would said something like "you still have one more year to worry about this"... LOL! Alright. study hard!! Isaac found this video - its super duper lame! |