|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 3/23/2008 06:24:00 PM It's 1827 on my comp now... a sunny sunday has just passed...definitely a good day to laze around (I don't think I was lazing though...slacking? sigh~) with nice music from my two favorite guys as accompaniment... Who are they?? Apparently one is Mr Cute Rocker, the other is Mr Super Sunshine =D...aww~~~~ Si min and I were discussing just now - how nice it will be if we have a ROCKER boyfriend...BUT, I added - in our dreams only~~ LOL! Speaking of him, he finally updated his blog. OH YES, he's working on his new album now!!! I'M SO FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD~~~Cos its like, 2 years since I last saw him LIVE... O_O He got a new hairstyle too...hmm...Personally, I would still prefer him to with longer hair...Its ok, I still love him nonetheless =D... (his new hairstyle~) ![]() (old hairstyle~) Meanwhile - I can see Milubing and Energy again real soon~~~~ horray!!!At least I have something to look forward to next week...hmm... Anyway take a look at this - click on the picture for bigger view...or click here ![]() Somehow I got very excited when I saw the last column; this would mean, our unofficial last day (not counting graduation day) in RP would be 24th January 2009. WOOH~! Suddenly I was so looking forward to this day's arrival. But would I feel the same way on that day? I don't know. LOL! Oh well - time flies~ school's starting in another 2 weeks time...O_O!!! I reckoned new class list will be out by this week or next week???? AHHHHH *faints* |