Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 3/29/2008 01:25:00 AM

NEW CLASS LIST IS OUT ALREADY!!!

I was like...O_O!!!

This is A301 - Lab management - in W56D
This module covers aspects of basic management, quality control, total quality management, laboratory performance parameters and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs). Emphasis will be placed on the various areas of effective laboratory operations, including pre-analytical aspects (pre-analytical variables, laboratory forms and reports, planning and instituting new tests), analytical aspects (method/kit evaluation, laboratory instruments evaluation, maintenance of laboratory equipment) and post-analytical aspects (quantities and units, decision levels, critical values, reference values). The fundamentals of laboratory information systems, costing, finance and budgeting, laboratory safety and reference laboratory services will also be taught.




This is A322 - genomics - in W56D again
This module aims to provide you with a theoretical knowledge of advances in the field of genomics and the applications of such knowledge. The module will therefore include a review of genome structure, its mapping and sequencing, expression sequence tags (ESTs) and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), as well as techniques used to study gene function, transgenic animals, knockouts, and model organisms. The genetic aspect of disease, the Human Genome Project, and the applications of molecular biology in the diagnosis of diseases and forensic science will also be covered.




this is A343 - Drugs Discovery and development - in W56P
This course will cover the processes involved in drug discovery and development, from a drug’s original discovery to its final use in the market. This process will be elaborated through coverage of drug targets, screen strategies, the contrast between the natural product approach and the chemical synthesis approach to drug design, high throughput screening, the characterization of active components, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), preclinical studies and toxicology.




this is A344 - Clinical Trials - in W56G
The principles of Clinical Trials and the role of clinical research in drug development are introduced in this module. It will cover the phases and design of trials, research ethics and Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), design strategies, regulatory issues, drug action and the business of clinical research.




for all the classes I have friends with me...but I was still surprised when I first came across that. Why? no, I got nothing against my friends. Just that I was...way too surprised. You didn't see me giving the "jaw dropped" response just now! LOL!

Well I'll be in same class as Isaac, huimin, Iqa and Roza for Clinical Trials...I've already see Iqa for 2 semesters already!! LOL!

I'll be in same class with Jaspreet, Si ying, Sim Ee, Maki and I think Arul for Lab management and Genomics...will be seeing Miza for Lab management as well...

For drugs discovery, I'll be seeing Alisa, Justin, Lok hang and Shamala again...ok~~~

Argh forget it then, I'll still have to study hard nevertheless. LOL~
7th April coming = new semester coming. All the best then!


by the way, regarding the job; I think I got it? All he did was to ask me for my available days (I said Friday nights, weekends and public holidays), some other questions then tell me they will call me again to inform me about the schedule for training next week. LOL!