Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 @ 3/18/2008 01:48:00 PM

Oh yes.

I absent myself for FYP meeting today.

Why?

Since I was like, coughing my lungs out already, I thought I should visit the doctor...

Actually I can wait; but today (plus tomorrow and Thursday's) meeting ends at 4pm...
NTUC medicare closes at 3pm on weekdays if I'm not wrong...
And I got family gathering on Friday...
Weekends? I don't know if I'll still be alive (not literally dead la!)...
So I think I'd better go today...

The handsome doctor wasn't there anymore...its another older doctor...but he didn't nagged at me like all other doctors do when I have cough...O_O!!

Well~~~~~~~~~~
consultation fees was only $28 with three sets of medicines only...
=D none will cause drowsiness...
And I'm so glad I wasn't given the brown-colored syrup - cos I never recovered from it...LOL!



Just saw this email - FYP schedule...=/

G301
13 Feb till 20th Mar - planning and experimental set up and trials on plaster of paris
25th Mar until Wk 6 - sample preparation and micro CT scanning - histological measurement
week 7 and 8 - data analysis and report writing discussion
Week 9 - final report
Week 10&11 - poster presentation.

G302 -starts on
Tentative starts on Wk 15 which is 14th July


Means part 1 of FYP should end in June and part 2 will start in Mid-July...wow thats fast!!

O_O March seemed to be a high peak birthday month after January...oh well...
even if I didn't managed to wish every single one, I still wanna say...
BEST WISHES~!