Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Sunday, March 2, 2008 @ 3/02/2008 01:42:00 AM

Ok before anything, allowed me to complete this first alright? Cos I’ve been tagged by huimin to do the following...

Post 10 things that will make me happy and then tag 7 people.
(Alright – so here we go, in random order…)
1) FYP can proceed well
2) FYP completed successfully
3) My articles are published in @loud and I know people are reading it regardless of feedback…
4) Better grades, comments, GPA…
5) Fun?
6) Alan Kuo come to Singapore again! (I’ve already waited for…)
7) Milubing is happy and healthy
8) Milubing’s second album (and subsequent albums) is successful…
9) Siao siaos and IASK
10) Accomplishing difficult task

Now choose 7 people to tag..
1) shan
2) zhanying
3) givon
4) syL
5) qianhui
6) Samuela
7) meiyi

***********************************
Wow! Today is “Super Sunshine” day!

First thing first – I went to the newsstand at Woodlands MRT to buy The Newpaper. On the way, I saw this poster on the notice board. Out of “pure fun”, I snapped a picture of it. After some considerations, maybe I should play a small part in helping by posting this up too…

Yeah, should anyone of you saw this man around, please alert the police alright? Thanks!



Alright; I’ll just go straight to the point.

Wen zi and I attended Gary’s autograph session just now…
In the midst of some “crowd-warming” session from DJ Mary, we heard a familiar…funny voice backstage… OH YES! HE’S HERE! Everyone was searching for his presence and well, he entered the stage from our left…still dare to ask “where’s my music?”…=D!

He’s supposed to sing 5 songs only BUT ended up singing 7 songs. Too “bad”, OUR Gary loves to sing! LOL! He said he love to sing and he continue singing all the way…

So today he sang 起床歌,无辜,My Way, 爱爱,单数,Super Sunshine and 爱的弧度…

Like for My Way – its actually DJ Mary who insist that he should sing…if not she will dismiss this song as he actually recorded it with someone else (FYI he played the male and female role in this song)…

单数 – he said he don’t know who sang this song because he tried a very different way of recording it...

Then they wanted to “force” him to perform 一支独秀 but he rejected…aww~~~ never mind, anyway we should be able to see it on TV next Tuesday =D…

Yup… usually when you attend autograph sessions, you will see a lot of people carrying boards right? But hey, its different for this case! When he sings, EVERYONE HAS A CAMERA ON HAND! LOL!

Hmm… the crowd today wasn’t THAT crazy (except for a few) but I understand why – Gary loves to sing and we love to listen to him sing…right?

Soon the autograph session starts… then yada yada, the guy in front of me took out several lyrics book for him to sign… that guy said “不好意思,要你签酱多” then Gary said cheerfully “ 很好意思! 我喜欢!”…right wen zi?? =D!

If we are his super sunshine, then I must say, he is our super sunshine too… thanks for always spreading peace and love to everyone…

Yes I guess that’s all. Now to the pictures! Sorry, most ain't clear as I zoomed a lot...


Some pages of the lyrics booklet from the Repacked album that Wen zi bought...


















Oh yes his autograph! Thanks!
Oh yes this one – Wen zi snapped while we queuing up for payment for our sushi – rainbow color mango!

As a genetics student (like DUH!), I would say this is a cross-breed of the red genes, orange genes and green genes? Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t tell Scottz ok? =D thanks!
Oh yes Wen zi! Thanks a lot for...you know...=D!