|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 @ 3/11/2008 01:56:00 AM Ok I told you I'll update on Thursday but I feel like updating now...sorry eh? @loud was invited for press screening of "Vantage Point"; I happened to be the lucky one who get to go...so I brought Alvin along... I wanted to roam around The Cathay first so I asked for an earlier meeting time but little did we know that there wasn't much interesting places to roam so we merely settled down at the bookshop in basement for some reading...I merely glanced through some magazines, recipe books and "Chicken Soup for the Soul" =D... Soon it was time to proceed to the cinema...so we went in...waited...took picture together (but it looked weird so I won't be posting here)... ok the show started... Ok before I go on, lets take a look at the synopsis... Thomas Barnes and Kent Taylor are two Secret Service agents assigned to protect President Ashton at a landmark summit on the global war on terror. When President Ashton is shot moments after his arrival in Spain, chaos ensues and disparate lives collide in the hunt for the assassin. In the crowd is Howard Lewis, an American tourist who thinks he's captured the shooter on his camcorder while videotaping the event for his kids back home. Also there is American TV news producer Rex Brooks, relaying the historic event to millions of TV viewers across the globe. As they and others reveal their stories, the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place - and it will become apparent that shocking motivations lurk just beneath the surface. In other words, I would describe this movie as a "puzzle" make up of 8 different vantage points (as in, viewpoints of different roles)...then you have to slowly piece together in order to get the final picture - the mystery behind the assassination of President Ashton... I thought the use of multiple viewpoints was a nice try though but certain scenes were really repetitive and...ya...after the third vantage point, we could already hear booing and sighing from the audiences... Luckily there was a bit of "progress" towards the end of the show but still...hmm... Fortunately Alvin was with me if not my brain would be lagging...what do I mean by that? The first two vantage point showed that the president was assassinated (at a summit) but when the third vantage point was shown, we saw another president Ashton in the office so I found out from him that the president at the summit was his substitute... but eventually the assassinators still caught the real one? O_O! OH YES! I think it was at the fourth viewpoint - we learnt that the gun-shooting can be done via PDA!! I shan't reveal much here... but we thought that was interesting though... Ok I don't know how to continue now...in conclusion I would say this movie is not highly recommended by me but if you are interested, it will be in cinemas from 20th March onwards... I said that because from what I read from the reviews in US yahoo movies, I realized the feedback was VERY extreme. Thanks Sony Pictures for the invitation =)... And considering the fact that this is just a mediocre movie, I'm glad we were watching for free...=X Ok its cam-whoring time =D! This is a hand-dryer - with screen!! Cool right? ![]() I saw people surrounding this bird outside Dhoby Ghaut MRT...Its kinda weird that it won't fly away when everyone's surrounding it... ![]() =X bored in the train... ![]() ![]() ![]() |