|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
1 comments
Thursday, March 13, 2008 @ 3/13/2008 11:53:00 PM Sky Of Love (2008) Wooh~ Finally I got to catch this today; IT'S SO FREAKING NICE!!! When the male lead actor - Haruma Miura - first appeared, there were whispers among the crowds, commenting on how handsome he is. I AGREED TOO! LOL! He is HARUMA MIURA (as "Hiro")... Ok... Everything was "just nice" in this show... Even though it lasts 120 minutes, I thought the pace was just nice. It won't give you the feeling of "it ended so fast" or "long-winded"... And you will feel the sweetness (I don't see any superficiality here) of the love between Hiro and Mika (played by Yui Aragaki)...especially when Hiro had his hair dyed to black before paying a visit to Mika's parents...so cute~~ Aha! When Hiro came to Mika's rescue after "something had happened", Mika asked him how did he locate her, Hiro's answer is "Love is power"~ SO SWEET! It make some yahoo movies users reminisce their first love while it became the first love that I desire... I'm sure half of you will be melted when he said he wanna be the sky, in order to know where Mika is so that he can pound on anyone that hurt her...AWW SO SWEET~~~~ I could hear the audiences tearing during the show? Yes I teared too - only at the ending... Yup, I would say this is definitely a must-watch movie! Do check it out if you want to ya? LOL! Oh yes, the theme song is nice too - by Mr Children. But I'm not sure about the song title... Haruma Miura is so handsome la =X! (source: http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/d/2007-11-24/U1345P28T3D1806027F326DT20071124185412.jpg) (source: http://movie.yntv.cn/category/2021302/2007/11/13/images/2021302_20071113_305.jpg)***************** Other updates. I WANT TO COMPLAIN! I think the jam at checkpoint was "extended" to the road in front of our block (I almost typed blog) at about 8.30pm to 9.30pm - The horning sound from the vehicles was so ear-piercing...MAD!! LOL! Anyway, I'm so in love with Chocolate fudge cake from Prima Deli, though I won't eat it often ;)... ![]()
|