|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, March 9, 2008 @ 3/09/2008 12:47:00 AM To answer yiwen's question - I was trying to say; looking back, I realized I went through a lot these ten years. Its unbelievable that I have grown up a lot these years? Yeah I think that was what I meant... I wanted to post this yesterday but I forgot to do so - thanks people, I'm alright now. See for yourself below - I'm smiling! LOL! Thanks for all the compliments on the new blogskin too =D. Anyway, currently I'm tired too...yawns...I'll just go straight to the point then... Nevertheless, a funny Saturday just passed. First of foremost, apologies to qing qing for coming late. I should have left home earlier... Qing qing and I had lunch at 18chefs first while waiting for yiwen to arrive... we were already very full when we were only 1/2 way through the baked rice... but had to force ourselves to eat as much as possible cos we don't wanna waste food =P... Yiwen came not long after...We chatted for a while... *lazy to continue* In the evening, the three of us plus si ni headed to Century Square together. yiwen wanted to buy magazines. She seemed like she wanted to buy all the magazines that "she wants" in that shop...after some calculation, she was caught by surprise that the total cost already exceeds her budget. So Si ni and qing qing helped her to "save a lot" while I can only...@_@!!! LOL! After filtering the "unimportant magazines", the total cost was still...deemed as "crazy" to her =P (AND definitely to me too =X)... After bidding farewell and parted ways, I returned to Woodlands and headed to Causeway Point to get some stuff first before heading home... This is nice! ************************ I guessed the next entry shall be updated on next Thursday - then I can just update all the happenings from Monday to Thursday at one go...stay tune! Thanks for reading. Ciao! I wish my super sunshine pure bliss and happiness... |