Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 4/17/2008 11:37:00 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm freaking sleepy now...

Of course I know I'm not the only one, so if you are reading this - lets brace up together alright?

Another boring drugs discovery lesson today; I personally think Drugs discovery is an interesting (but not fun) topic...meaning I may not continue in this line but I'm interested to learn more about it?

But sorry to say, that lesson is really my sleeping pills...=/ Shucks, I'm bound to get a C again this time...

I went to help out at the SLA fiesta just now; "business" was alright, but I need to do better in promoting la~

Here's presenting to you our booth plus what was in front of it...





But was it a sign of complacency or was I just thinking too much? Or maybe I'm just not suitable for "promoting". I thought, if someone really loves something, he/she will put his/her 101% without us telling; but if someone isn't interested with something, he/she won't stay for long. So its (mindset) already kinda "standardize", don't you think so?

And I'll rather lose the job than telling someone something that is not true...not implying anything, but I just can't do it...

My super sunshine finally updated his blog! He would be holding a concert in Singapore soon! I want to go!!!

Well I was really elated with small news like this; cos I love my super sunshine!

Next is on my handphone; MY CABLE MALFUNCITONED, NOW i CAN ONLY UPLOAD PICTURES THROUGH BLUETOOTH, which I find it so troublesome....OMG!!!

People around me were emo-ing...it definitely ain't a good feeling seeing someone lively becoming so upset? I didn't experienced what they went through so I don't understand how they feel...in fact I didn't even ask what happen too =X. But still, hope they would pull through this difficult period alright?

O_O....

Suddenly I'm feeling quite low too...I don't know why...

Its lab management module again later, thereafter will be work until 12.30am...oh please, hope nothing goes wrong again...

I miss the trios...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I FEEL SO...I don't know....