Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 4/10/2008 11:44:00 PM

Currently I'm a little wobbly and tipsy...LOL! Just had a sip of DOM...DOM caused a slight burning sensation in my throat, but my nose is still FLOODED. oh well~~~

Two of the daily grades were published not long ago...OMG!
I'll tell you more when I update the rest..

"Drug discovery and Development" class today...Today's lesson was kinda inter-link with clinical trials problem 1, cos "drugs discovery and development" is part of "clinical trials" process! LOL!

Ok never mind...

First time meeting W56P; at first I thought many our new friends there were more soft-spoken; little did I know that many were quite voluble when it comes to presentation. Aww I must work harder!

SLA fiesta (aka CCA orientation) on 16th to 18th April...JOIN @LOUD!!!

张雨生:天天想你
当我伫立在窗前
你愈走愈远
我的每一次心跳
你是否听见
当我徘徊在深夜
你在我心田
你的每一句誓言
回荡在耳边
隐隐约约闪动的双眼
藏着你的羞怯
加深我的思念
两颗心的交界
你一定会看见
只要你愿意走向前
天天想你天天问自己
到什么时候才能告诉你
天天想你天天守住一颗心
把我最好的爱留给你


Not implying anything; just thought this song was absolutely sweet after watching 100% entertainment this evening =)...

let me try; give me a chance to prove you wrong ok?