Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 4/25/2008 12:14:00 PM

Done with my Powerpoint, that leaves me some time to update =)...

I love this bunch of crazies~





Just saw this in our LEO...O_O!
Meaning;
25th April (Friday) = Lab management
28th April (Monday) = Genomics
29th April (Tuesday) = Clinical Trials
30th April (Wednesday) = FYP
2nd May = Drug discovery PLUS Lab management UT (Understanding test)...

LOL if labor day is on a Thursday, I supposed Friday will be self-declared holiday for some of you =X? LOL! Too bad I'm no longer in 2nd year, if not I would want to have one too =X...

Anyway, yesterday we had our first official @loud meeting for this academic year - freshmen were included. They were introduced to @loud and blah blah blah...I realized time really flies. Last year during that period, I was still O_O with that bunch of new crazies. And now, two of them was picked to become the co-editor....and not forgetting, we became good friends =)...

Oh well, we saw "funny" people...I agree with our friends - I think we may have problems communicating with HIM...O_O but...well...I guessed that's just the beginning, we'll see how it goes ya?

Whatever the case, hopefully the freshmen will be able to bring new forces to our magazine...@LOUD ROCKS!

Lab management module today - very simple - regarding waste disposal/management?
Water was collected after dumping the Rabbit carcass and unused potassium in a waste bin; and when the wastes was discarded, the bin exploded? =D!

Then I had brunch with ah wen during the first break...we had Ramen from E1 canteen...I don't eat pork ribs, but the noodle was nice! And yes, this is the second time I mistaken Vinegar as light soy sauce...-_-!!

Well after school will be work again until 12.30am. Just as I thought I can sleep longer tomorrow, I received an sms from our DEAR Mr Lee, asking me to exchange shift with Jeffrey tomorrow. So I'll be working from 10am to 5pm as usher instead...Alright then, now I can learn how Catherina do Snackbar opening too...

Sunday's schedule should still be the same - starting work at 5pm, this time I'll be learning ticketing...O_O!!

yawns~~~ back to slacking until 2.15pm. Ciao~!