|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 4/13/2008 02:47:00 AM Hello! 11th April 2008 RP's CAP (Campus Arts Productions) invited our new local songwriter Bevlyn Khoo for a lunchtime campus concert. She just released her self-financed EP called "Lonely afternoon". Now then I realized her first hit - 失了踪 was played in Yes933 before... ![]() Her songs are pretty nice though? Upon returning to class, I was thinking to myself - how I wish CAP can invite Milubing to our school =X... Something new in the Cinema again; Mitchal the m****y =P agreed to help me snap picture of "us" and he asked me to pose as if I'm "its" girlfriend...-_-!!! ![]() ![]() Aww I didn't do well in cashiering, stock taking (?) and preparing of super cheesy bun...because of me they have to go home late, due to the stock taking and the error in cashiering report...I'm so sorry... 12th April 2008 I overslept too...then missed the bus...ended up late for 5 minutes (although I did get away from it)...sigh what's wrong with ML eh? Well "World War 3" broke out today...in the joking sense of course. Our "weapons" include ice, straws, my bag + his spectacles (and PSP), and stick. LOL!! No worries, we helped each other in work too (yes thanks thanks eh~)...speaking of which, also must thank Catherina for the teaching. =D! SOMEONE bought nacho's combo with "ticket" (I don't know where does that come from; I only know they don't have to pay cash for that) but she asked for extra cheese. In our place, you will be charged extra for the extra cheese. So we explained to her but she gave me that frogging expression, claiming there wasn't such rule last time. After consulting Catherina, we decided not to charge her. WTF right? As we were *ahem*, I told Catherina - in such situation, my mum would say "In the past, policemen wore shorts but now they wear long pants"...get the picture? =D! |