Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 4/29/2008 11:26:00 PM

Hello.

I’m not supposed to be here actually; but I’m in the mood to blog now!

Firstly, here are my daily grades for problem 3 – much better as compared to first two problems…

genomics = B
Clinical Trials = B
Drug Discovery and development = B
Lab management = C


Alright; what happened last Friday at work was that, you can say I was the cashier (at snack bar)…then yada yada…at the end of the day, I felt a sense of euphoria when the cash float at the end of the day was correct. All thanks to shan shan for keeping a close look on me when I’m giving changes…cos as you can see, there were a few instances where I almost gave the wrong change – luckily she realized. Thanks gal!

HOWEVER, there was discrepancy in the stocks…but it was alright after doing some adjustments here and there…I’m sorry =(…

On Saturday – I told you I was supposed to work from 10am to 5pm (as usher) only right? But I was told to stay until 12.30am (switched over to snack bar at 5pm) as Rasyidah couldn’t make it to work. O_O alright then, so I stayed. 10.30am to 12.30am...wow!

Watched a bit of "Hansel & Gretel"...it looked nice but it isn't a horror movie. More of SUPERNATURAL to me (means not scary la...)

Anyway; there was short in my cash float but excess in stocks (plus some miscalculations here and there…thanks to xin yi and Sha for helping…)…DUH! I really hope I can achieve “zero errors” one day…even if its just ONE DAY, I’ll be happy enough (of course I do hope I can achieve that for the rest of my days there but that’s impossible – humans make mistakes!)…

On Sunday, I was attached (not in THAT sense la) to shan shan and Iznur for Ticketing training… hmm it looked alright to me? O_O but…ok never mind…
I tried cooking popcorns too…but the result? One word = disaster =X!

Oh yes, I met Ariffin on Friday in school…found out from him that there would be gathering for the Woodlands Sec alumni, plus they wanna commemorate our late school mate Ryan...

I don’t know Ryan personally but I know he was one of the councilor from neighbor classroom…quite an active guy I guess? But I was surprised to hear about his demise. Though I don’t know him, I still hope he would rest in peace and will always be happy in another world…

Class is…getting crazy…but I’m enjoying more in the different classes. No matter how crazy the problem statement was, at least the fun and laughter in class do help me distress.

Genomics at W56D – thanks to the joker Dev, I found myself bursting into laughter for 3 minutes? And I didn’t know my laughter was contagious – yohanis got infected too =X…

Clinical Trials at W56G – at some point of time, huimin, Daniel and I would be chatting about idols and ya...
I told them this – my ideal boyfriend would be someone who is as handsome as Tang yuzhe, can sing so sweetly like MY Cao Ge…*in my dreams* LOL!

Of course it's nice knowing all the nice guys/gals in W56G and W56D and not forgetting W56P!

My alan is holding a concert on 23rd May…in Taiwan of course…ARGH! CAN I GO? CAN I SWIM THERE? CRAWL THERE? WALK THERE? FLY THERE? No right, so continue to wait then…

I won't be working on Labor day - Mr Lee let me off when he knew I got UT on Friday...THANK YOU MR LEE =D!! (I'd better do better in my Lab management UT...)

Sorry for the long update. Till the next entry then. Ciao!