|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, April 5, 2008 @ 4/05/2008 02:58:00 AM Oh well, tired now~ 3rd april was the last FYP during holiday before school reopened (the subsequent FYP sessions will be on every Wednesday 10am to 3pm); on this day, we did the mechanical testing to the samples. I guess it wasn’t too difficult? With more practices I bet we should be very familiarize with the machine. The challenge would be "understand the results”. Hmm~~~ Then blah blah blah, redid some samples…after which, we went to toilet together and camwhore there. =X. 4th april – I started work! Hooray! Thanks EW cinemas for employing me… Well; I was stationed at Snack bar today. My colleagues taught me this and that. I started with serving drinks first. So far so good la~ But the thing is, I worked 7 and ½ hour today; but I think I only literally work for less than 2 hours? This is because majority of the time we were slacking over there. Not that we want to, but that is the time when there’s really not much customers. My colleagues are nice; just that perhaps its just my first day so I kinda don’t know how to open up to them? They looked like a bunch of crazy people (in a good way~); that’s why when they played together I kinda don’t know how to react (just smile~). But no worries, I shall get use to it soon =D. Hmm my manager is nice too...will joke with the rest...LOL! Well whatever happens, I’ll work hard and hope for the best! Oh yes how small can the world be? Just realized my secondary school junior - Iznur - was working there too. LOL! Then my customer include Kenneth and Chiew Luen - my secondary school classmate and his girlfriend (but still my friend). Tell you a secret - they have been together for 7 years now! Ever since secondary 1! So sweet right? LOL! School reopening soon – all the best people!! Time for some photos; My FYP team (OMG I looked so fat!!)~ ![]() That was the machine I was talking about.. ![]() My lunch for yesterday - drumstick rice from Causeway Point Banquet ![]() That was me in my new uniform; ![]() =D! ![]() By the way, I'm feeling better now =D, thanks for your concern~ |