Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 @ 4/22/2008 12:47:00 AM

Photos are here! I'll just post as thumbnails...


The Tortilla Chicken Wrap I ate half-way on Friday in school - its nice!! It can be found in level 2 of E1 canteen...


This is the very big piece of ice I scooped on Friday at work...rare image, so I must captured it...


The moment we got our name tags, we snapped photo of it immediately =P...


Our group photo - taken with my handphone...FYI, the monkey's stick was finally in my possession yesterday =P...


This is huixian, mitchal and me (my kakis at snackbar from 4pm to 8pm on Sunday) during the no admission period...




Here's more pictures taken with Mr Lee's camera...thanks mitchal for sending eh~










****************************
Today's genomics lesson...OMG! I thought our class or is it just our team had just battle a war among oneself...We thought the problem statement should be alright due to the fact that we did the fruit fly problem in genetics before. Little did we know that it can get very complicated (poor Dev was going berserk...)...as in, there was lots of confusions...

ALL BECAUSE OF "using recombinant frequency to find the unknown position of gene on the chromosome"....LOL!

And I was already in the "easily irritated" mode (no one provoked me, I was just darn tired)...so nothing much gets into my head towards the end of the day...

but to be honest, my mind wasn't on genomics today too but rather it was on...

Hence, the moment I reached home, I retired to bed immediately...and had a good short nap of course...I was so sleep-deprived last week...whoa~

Oh forget to mention this - I kept walking the wrong way while heading to toilet or water cooler...shucks~

Alright then, hang in there ML~~~

and hang in there too, my friend