Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 4/07/2008 10:47:00 PM

See? I told you right? I told you school connection will be sucky on first day of school right? LOL!

Little did I knew that today was much worst although I escaped from it...

There was a power trip from W2 to W6 at 8.20am. Power trip = lift malfunctioned. Poor friends got to climb the stairs from level 1 to level 6. Oh I hoped no one were trapped in the lift though.

Well I was already in class when the power trip happened; but it was not long after I took out my battery from laptop (to let it run on electricity)...therefore, power trip = our laptop blackout. ARGH!!!!

But it was alright again not long after...

Back to the topic on school connection...sigh, no comments on that. Just one word - SUCKY!!

Anyway new academic year in new class today (I have 2 other new class on Tuesday and Thursday). My first impression was many of them can crapped eh? I was already crapping with some of them. LOL! And its a surprise how guys can clicked so fast with just a snap in the finger.

Joshua came to our class to slack and talked to yong liang; then they were talking about games and blah blah...then he intro Maki to yong liang that he played that whatever game too then SNAPPED! They are good friends now? O_O!

Oh its genomics lesson today...our facilitator is a nice guy but I reckoned we may have communication problems in the future...for three times he gave me the "O.O?" look when I was sharing my points...and he talked very fast in his accent so we need to pay close attention if not we won't understand what he was trying to say...

I think Dev asked him about pre-requisites for this module right? He said as long as we have the BASICS in MCB (Molecular and cell biology) and rDNA!!! O_O!!!

Wish me good luck then~

I went to check out the UT schedule just now. I've already compiled it in table form. It was already out during the module selection but I only bothered to check now =X


UT1

UT2

UT3

UT4

Lab management

02/05/2008 (Fri)

26/05/2008 (Mon)

01/07/2008 (tues)

22/07/2008 (Tues)

Genomics

12/05/2008 (Mon)

19/06/2008 (Thurs)

10/07/2008 (Thurs)

31/07/2008 (Thurs)

Clinical trials

13/05/2008 (Tues)

20/06/2008 (Fri)

11/07/2008 (Fri)

01/08/2008 (Fri)

Drugs discovery

16/05/2008 (Fri)

24/06/2008 (Tues)

15/07/2008 (Tues)

05/08/2008 (Tues)












Keep going mui ling!!!