|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, April 9, 2008 @ 4/09/2008 11:22:00 PM *sniff sniff* HELLO! Hmm FYP session today...we made her angry again, as we didn't complete her work...hmm...=X As today is official FYP day for year 3s, I saw many friends while walking to school...oh well, lets work hard together ok? -_- and thanks alvin and isaac for visiting me in lab eh, whether intentional or unintentional...-_-!!! Hmm...the stress is building up now. Too bad our Roza wasn't here just now (she can handle those things better), so Kaiting and I were struggling (or is it myself only?) while redoing some samples... Never mind... Then it was work again in the evening; today tried handling the POS machine and counting stocks...so far everything's alright (though some parts of stock taking are confusing), I just hope that I can remain calm in the event of CROWD. LOL! And personally I think I need to work on my skills in serving popcorn and "super cheesy' bread...especially the bread, cos I seriously have no confidence LOL! Otherwise, I THINK I should be getting on fine...=D Crapped a lot with the other two...xin yi and mitchal (I forget is it double or single L)...we had our "secret code"...well ask me personally if you want to know ;)... But I must thank them a lot for teaching me...especially xin yi...=)...who've been real nice (unlike....) Well I tried to revise on "DNA sequencing" during the "no admission" period (no admission = no customers = nothing to do). But sorry, nothing gets into my head =( (cos its DNA~~~)... My alan updated his blog!! Thats all for now. Good night!! (added on 10th april 0152) Oh yes finally some photos! This is the view from W56D My dinner for yesterday =P... I think I'm getting addicted to that already.... Today - they said this is my friend looking at me. -_-!!! LOL!A new Korean horror movie coming up!! Hooray! But highly likely I may not have time to watch... Something new in the cinema's toilet =P...![]()
|