Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, April 2, 2008 @ 4/02/2008 09:54:00 PM

This entry was typed on my way home from bus 168 with my laptop. I’ll copy-paste to blogger via my desktop when I reached home. Furthermore, I still have work to do later so I shall make use of the travelling time to blog.

You know something? I WAS very upset today. Approaching the end of lab session for FYP today, Dr. Kam wanted one of us to clean up the blah blah precision saw (a machine to cut our samples). So I volunteered myself to try. HOWEVER, since it was my first time cleaning it on my own, I was at a loss of what to do. FYI, there is a step-by-step way to dismantle the machine. The blade is extremely fragile so I got scolded for not handling well, due to the fact that it may break easily (alright I didn’t break it).

OH well, as I’ve mentioned, I didn’t know the steps to dismantling. Thus I was been scolded for not observant, and I will never learn if she’d help...

Well, blame myself for not paying attention? I mean, she was right to scold me, but I’m still sad =(...can you imagine? Tears were already welling in my eyes but I know I have to control myself, because this is how I learn, isn’t that so?

But...shucks...=(...I felt very demoralized...I don’t mean to be pessimistic, but I just felt very demoralized...

Well to be honest, she is well-known for her s******ic remarks; therefore, the “I will not help because you will never learn” did make me pondered a lot. Yes, I’m blessed and thankful to my bunch of good friends who are always helping me when I couldn’t handle some stuff well; but again, I felt..ok maybe not useless but rather, confidence dipped to the extreme low. Not blaming them though =). I guessed I got to be diffident with my hands better.

No worries, I’ll be alright =)....

Well the advantage of it was that the steps (of dismantling that machine) was already embedded in my mind. I hoped she asked me to do it again tomorrow – I hoped to do it right!

Ok enough of the bad news (I still felt like crying upon typing the above); on the lighter note, I THINK I destroyed lesser samples recently. I kinda get the hang of the various machines or procedures already. But I can’t afford to destroy the real sample when it arrive, so I’d better be careful.

Never mind...

After FYP, we went to lunch at Causeway point’s KFC (and crapped there), plus hanging around Causeway Point – at the same time trying to figure out how the new year ones looked like as they had orientation today. =D!

I bidded farewell to them before heading towards 18chefs, since I wanted to visit there again before school reopens. =D

Upon reaching there, qq was there too so we sat together; Xzellyn treated me cake as tomorrow’s her birthday. The cake was nice and I felt better. Si ni joined us not long after...Three of us chatted and crapped and it managed to make me LOL. Thanks gals =D.

Xzellyn crapped with us too before knocking off from work. We were saying – she should purchase alcoholic drinks on 2359, then if the cashier wants her to produce her IC, she would say – see?! I just turned 18 two minutes ago. Dragged somemore and it will become five minutes! =D! OR she should wait until the clock strikes 0000 then make her payment...LOL!

Anyway, I had black pepper scramble egg baked rice, while the other two had “ red and white” baked rice...poor qq took 1 hour to finish her rice (but the thing is she completed! *claps*)...=P

Then we crapped...chatted...and...=D!

Well, I must thank qq, si ni and xzellyn and even Uncle Benny for making me LOL (though they wasn't too sure about what happened)...of course not forgetting my FYP teammates for being so understanding...

Ok I think I’ve reached Woodlands. Ciao!
*off laptop*


*edited at 2159*
thanks binz for checking on me on msn too =D

*edited at 2343*
I thank you for trying to push us; however, if I did something wrong, I will appreciate if you can tell me straight (like how you asked me to keep my water bottle in my bag) instead of making sarcastic remarks...that is annoying...but I'll still gonna work hard and prove you wrong...