|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @ 4/16/2008 06:02:00 PM Yesterday the guys were...DRAWING after school =P This is Isaac's MASTERPIECE..."nice" right? =P Yuki's one is here... there's one more but I'll upload later...Daily grades for problem 1 is out!!! Genomics - B Clinical Trials - C Drug Discovery - C Lab management - C =( bad start...never mind, there's still hope~~~! OH well...currently blogging at work...why? its the no admission period now! So I can blog now... FYP session earlier... Well...nothing much too...except that someone else experienced what I once experienced from.... I want to say, as long as we did what we are supposed to do, work hard, why should we be taking her words to heart? Of course I don't mean we have to be rebellious, but just filter away those harsh words will do? Princess with King kong hands? big LOL! Whatever la~~~ I went to had my Thyphoid vaccination before heading down to work...PEople working with FOOD AND BEVERAHES are supposed to vaccinate against thyphim... It wasn't too painful (BETTER THAN HEP B!!) but my arms are sore now... oK BACK TO WORK. ciao~! |