|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, April 6, 2008 @ 4/06/2008 12:24:00 PM Yesterday, I was scheduled for work at 5pm so before that, I went to Dragonfly to lend my support to our beloved Milubing first. Since it was declared as closed door event, we actually were just...at a risk of making a waste trip. Initially we were just hoping to standby somewhere, see them in or see them off. Little did I know that si ni managed to ask for some tickets. Thank you si ni! THEY HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE 12PM YOU KNOW? Anyway, it was the grand finals for danceworks 2008. The participating groups are good indeed. I guessed the one that leave me the most impression is "funky nutz" (or something). Why? Their name has a "funky" in it and they are funky indeed =X. Another cute team, they used "Charlie and the Chocolate factory" as the theme. Well - SAY NO TO DRUGS! LETS DANCE! wooh~ Milubing was the last group to perform; I thought it was weird for them to be "widely spaced" but well, like many of you, I love them too! After they performed, I had to leave first for work so didn't stay on for whatever's happening next. =( they managed to see the guys off after the event...which meant I couldn't get to talk to them again. I'm not asking for LONG CHIT CHAT or CRAPPING sessions with them (I don't know what to say anyway). Just a "hello" or "jia you" will do. I know where else I can do this but telling personally is just so different. Nevermind, there's always next time. How's my work yesterday? Nothing much. Maybe except for there was an event over there when I reached - it was a meet and greet session with the cast from a malay movie. They have autograph plus photo-taking session. Photo taking session? Yes, all fans get to take photos with the actor and actress. I was thinking - how nice it is if we can have photo-taking sessions like this. I don't give a damn to your @#%$^%$ attitude; I'll make sure I learnt everything and do better than you... ************************************************* The most pathetic part about ML is not the fact that she is the oldest among IASK or siao siaos or her FYP team, but rather - only the seemingly negative things can pushed her to greater heights. Last but not least; I love Milubing~ I love Alan I love my super sunshine I love IASK I love siao siaos I love the MLBians I love my FYP team I love all my friends I love my parents I love my family I love my teachers/facilitators I love you~~~ =X! |