Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 5/25/2008 01:58:00 PM

Boo!

I started work at 10am yesterday; helped xin yi to cook popcorn first...however, accidents happened. Firstly, I didn't realized the oil was used up before cooking, then ended up cooking burned ones...Secondly, I scalded myself with the hot oil? But the BEST is from the popcorn seed that POP out from nowhere...the hot seed got onto my toe. I was there jumping in great pain...

Afiq said luckily I didn't scalded myself with the melted sugar? yucks~

Thirdly, I was "electrocuted" by the popcorn machine 3 times. This feeling was like someone punched me or pushed me violently... =S!

Fourthly, the faulty popcorn machine caused electricity outage...at snack bar only...

Anyway I covered shift for Iris, who was having bad aches after her basketball match...meaning I didn't get to see my milos and my Super sunshine...boohoo! I heard from the MLBians that yesterday's gig was real high? But the milos slimmed down a lot? FEED UNCLE SAM WITH MILK =X!!

Ok back to the topic; at near 11pm was a super crazy period again...people keep pouring and pouring in...Lao da said thats because some people bought 19 tickets for Indianna Jones and some people bought 14 tickets for Congkat...O_O!!

Apologies to them again for losing my temper....I'm so sorry...

AND why must Mr Lee and Lao da be saying the same things - I can always purchase their CDs or VCD's to support them...
Man, its entirely different ok? hahahahahahaha =P!

hmm...as I was checking halls during the intervals, I realized I kinda missed the days where I could sit comfortably in the cinema to watch movies...that is entirely different from watching during work...
Argh I think I might ask him not to let me work too much during the June holidays...I still want my HOLIDAYS! Well I don't know, I'll see how it goes =)...

Off to work soon...4 to 11pm...-_-!!