Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 5/18/2008 02:40:00 PM

FINALLY I MANAGED TO LOG IN.

Thursday, 15th May
Third meeting for Clinical trials was role play...lazy to elaborate. We had a lot of fun together. giang and yu ki...LOL =X....as well as Jimmy's and Zhi ping's wayang or is it opera shows (with mahjong paper as props =X)? -_-!!!

Went to work after school...yes I handled snack bar alone...everything was quite fine as there wasn't crowd (peaceful day?)...

Friday 16th May
UT1 was over! But it was shit...

Work after school...was crazy! I was appointed as Iris' "teacher" at snack bar while doing ushering at the same time. Cos lao da (Stanley - the trainee manager) wanted Afiq to help xin yi at Ticketing instead. Alright fine. But seriously it was crazy as there were crowds. BUT! I really must compliment her for handling such situation well, considering that was only her fourth day here.

While the rest knocked off at 12.30am, I continued until 2am...then yada yada...returned home and quickly did my RJ before retiring to bed as I had to start work at 10am the next day...

Saturday 17th May
Thanks to my father who drove me to work, I slept longer and avoided the traffic jam at Woodlands Checkpoint. I had breakfast at Macs first before going to work...which is, 9.15am only when I finished? =X! And yeah, by the time I came up lao da was already there. LOL! So we are all kiasu ones. I went to work earlier cos I need longer time to prepare for everything?

But...the first few customers made their payment with a $50 note - eventually Surena (at Ticketing) and me all ran out of $10 notes to change...and the drinks dispenser....-_-!!!

Hmm...it was crazy again in the afternoon as the crowds slowly streamed in - ALL FOR CHONGKAK! LOL! Thankfully Xin yi came to work early. And during the interval, she taught me how to cook popcorns again and HEY, I THINK I KNOW HOW TO COOK IT NOW. HOORAY!

Well we were all very dead upon knocking off...this entry was supposed to be up last midnight but...I "collapsed" (not in that sense!) before I could finish this entry.

Today
I slept from 3.30am all the way to approximately 2pm. Thanks to huimin's sms eh, she told me my super sunshine's latest single is on Yes933 chart now. HOORAY! I LOVE MY SUPER SUNSHINE.

Will be starting work at 5pm later...until 2am again...whoa~

THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

**********************************
Photos update!

On Friday during second break at Agora, people were queuing up for...

this! Our school had this donation drive to help the victims of Sichuan earthquake. I helped too! Though I didn't follow the news, but I hoped everything will be fine for them soon!


Soon there will be donation drive for the victims of Nargis Cyclone (did I get the name right?) in Myanmar too. FRIENDS, DO HELP OK??

And this...

MEW =X! =P