|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, May 31, 2008 @ 5/31/2008 02:59:00 AM Hello~ Hopefully this will be a fast update as I'm tired now~ LOL! Here's my daily grades for problem 7... genomics = B clinical trials = B Drug discovery = C Lab management = X Luckily I came to class today; clinical trials lesson is forever boring but I have the nice companion from the people there, my days there are much livelier. Third meeting was conducted in the form of game - "win, lose, drew". This means we are supposed to act out or draw out the words that we want the team to guess. No verbal communication allowed. Then yada yada, Pearly was saying, if she can guess correctly the answer before us, whole class has to do push ups. BUT EH EH, we won =P. We were also treated with FASCINATING video...JIMMY, YOU ROCKS~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And Solomon was also saying - Jaime can do DRAGONBOAT DANCE...-_-!!! LOL! Poor Jaime~ Class was released earlier; so instead of having my routine lunch at school canteen, I had it at sun plaza's food court instead. Since that sister (Shaa is "twinnie", mitchal is "sister"...so of course I'm referring to Mitchal...) was complaining to me "I am bored" for a hundred times over msn already, I decided to ask him out for lunch too. That sister claimed that he haven't eat for days already - I'm so glad he finally ate a lot today =). Today at work, I'm back to snack bar...after like, 1 week? Whoa~ Thank god (AND AFIQ~~) that everything was fine... And surprisingly the crowd wasn't as big as what we expected...xin yi was thinking tomorrow's one should be quite alright only...but why am I still worrying? O_O I guessed that was the...is-it-phobia of last week? Well people who worked with me last Saturday should understand what I'm trying to say...LOL! Or perhaps that was just kiasu-ism? Oh yes, these few days we have several friends visiting Mr Lee for an interview. We'll have new friends joining us soon? Heard that one of them is from RP too - third year! HOLIDAY IS HERE!!! Good night people~~ Oh yes I wanna comment on something; I've heard cases of YOUNGER friends threatening to commit suicide for being rejected by the gal or guy he/she likes? I wanna say, even though I've never been in a relationship before, I can assure you that YOU ARE SILLY. Your life doesn't revolved around one guy or gal only. If you were to end your life just because of this guy or gal, then you are selfish. Why? Have you ever spare a thought for your parents who gave you your life? Have you ever spare a thought for them who bring you up painstakingly? And as I've mentioned, your parents bring you up painstakingly; and yet you don't cherish it, choose to give up just because of ONE guy/gal. HOW IDIOT CAN YOU BE?? No offence, just my two cents worth... |