Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 5/14/2008 03:42:00 PM

Ok I'm taking back my words. I'm here now.

It felt like ages since I last sat at my desktop at this time on a Wednesday afternoon.
If we were talking about during curriculum period, the last time was last year at this period (semester 1...remember I took 5 modules in year 2 semester 2?), where we had our Wednesdays free. And today, why am I at my house's desktop at this time?

Yes, I'm supposed to work today but because of Mr M, I requested to work tomorrow instead. It was pure coincidence that my schedule allows me to work tomorrow (cos you know normally I'm not available on Thursday evening but there won't be @loud meeting tomorrow...no UT too!) instead of today, so I decided to do him this "small little favor"...

Alright, so tonight I shall mug for Friday's drug discovery UT instead...

But I think tomorrow (at work) I'll be on my own again? *praying that everything goes well*

Well, how was my UT's so far? Genomics was killer, Clinical trials was alright, just that the word "cancer" killed many of us - EXCEPT FOR GRACE AND RACHEL? LOL! I'm not sure about the rest...

Lessons are...as usual...our teams were reshuffled for Lab management. lesson was about lab auditing, whereby we only have to visit the labs, take pictures of the "errors" and explain...O_O!

Genomics was...-_- ok fine...but good thing is that lesson were always filled with laughter and craziness.

Tomorrow will be Clnical trials lesson at W56G...hooray, they are a bunch of fun people to work with too.

How about today's FYP? Since you gals want to see - IT'S HERE! VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION =P.

This is how the inside of the human bones looked like - we are supposed to scrape off the CANCELLOUS bones that is in between...
"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00073.jpg"

"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00074-1.jpg"

"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00052-3.jpg"


The screws used in the bones!

"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00056-3.jpg"

Our work site..
"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00057.jpg"

The girls were still scraping...
"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00054-1.jpg"

=P thank you Jaspreet!



These were the cancellous bones. I brought it to the weighing machine and on the way I smelt something - YES ITS THAT BLOODY SMELL! Exactly the same as the smell that my fishes will give out when they died...
"http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/DSC00053-2.jpg"

That was Roza and me...

After FYP we went Causeway Point's Burger king to have lunch...they wanted to watch Iron Man, I rejected. Why? I already watched the last half-hour at work, or I can also wait till I get my next staff pass (should be two week later)? FYI my first staff pass was reserved for grace and her "the boyfriend" already...

Other pictures - something new in our cinema again...
aww isn't this cute?

I was at National library on Sunday...


Before I go, here's my daily grades for problem 5. -_-!!
genomics = B
clinical trials = B
drug discovery = C =(((
lab management = B


And last but not least;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCHAL AND JASPREET (15th may)
and BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY AH VON and SIEW MAI (12th may)...
ok, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHOSE'S BIRTHDAY IS IN MAY =P!!

[added on 15th may 0112]
Ok the last grade was published. I knew I'll get a C...but her comments, even though she's right...I still wanna cry...
I want to prove her wrong...I want to prove her wrong...but will I be able to succeed? I don't know, my confidence level is at its lowest. Where do I find confidence?