Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 @ 5/06/2008 12:01:00 AM

Ok it has been decided that I shall give his concert a miss; after some serious discussion with my parents, I think they are right. FYI, I actually have the intention of buying the $128 or $108 ticket. But my father asked me this question - how long do you have to work to earn $128? I answered - 1 week. Even though his concert is definitely worth the price, I should TRY not to spend money on things like this. Cos when there's first time, there will definitely be second time and more. And its not easy earning money. Since I've just started learning how to manage my own finance, I'd better wait till I'm more financially stable then I go. Of course, if there is any lucky draw giving away free tickets, I can always try my luck too?

Thats true, so I agreed...

But I'm still feeling sad...never mind, I still love him nonetheless...there's always next time~

Well last Saturday I did usher closing for the first time. Well not too bad I should say. I worked till 2am but the next day I was working at 2pm, so I almost couldn't wake up...phew!

But it was even tougher for Mr lee, as he left at the same time as me but have to wake up even earlier? Salute him!

On Sunday I was back to Snackbar with Afiq. We had a short celebration for him, and glad that he enjoyed it as well as liked my present =).

Today, I was feeling so dead...that was physically. Stomach ain't feeling well, but felt better after "letting it out"...

Now, I'm feeling dead emotionally...nothing much, just can't smile. I want to cry, but I can't...
Genomics later will be lab session. I hate it, but good thing is time normally fly faster in lab sessions...

=/