|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, May 3, 2008 @ 5/03/2008 02:45:00 AM Photos update! This was how I looked in the surgical outfit... ![]() For FYP on Wednesday - we worked with the Sheep's cancellous bones. It's supposed to be beef's one BUT WE GOT CHEATED BY THE BUTCHER. Alright fine, we went ahead with the experiment. The picture below is how it looked like in the inside. We were supposed to scrape the harder part out (the softer and bigger piece is the fats). ![]() -_- we were told to pray to the sheep bones first...-_-!!! But next week we will be working with human bones (going to be MUCH BIGGER than the sheep's bones). Upon telling my dad this news, he reminded me constantly - I MUST PRAY to whoever that the bones belongs to first before starting work. You know... We got a new canteen already! For the past few days I've been trying out (since its at W6 which is nearest to my classroom). The price were darn freaking cheap but the serving size is pathetic... The one on top is Chicken chop rice - my lunch on Wednesday. Middle one is Fishball noodles - my lunch for today at $1.50 only! Last one is chicken chop spaghetti plus mash potato at...$3.30? ![]() ![]() ![]() Drug discovery lesson is getting drier that its taking out the oxygen in me...its NOT tough at all, just boring... We found out from shikin that she's almost done with her FYP report, hopefully can complete by next week. SHIT MAN! MINE WAS STILL RUBBISH ONLY!! Think I have to go on hiatus again. Lab management UT earlier was alright too. I think I can expect AT WORST a C? *pray hard* As for work, Wednesday was the craziest day ever. I can assure you that Iron Man will top the box office for this week. Well I'm glad that my float was correct at the end of the day? There was some excess here and there in the stocks but I made a lot of miscalculations (pardon me, I can miscalculate even with the help of calculator, that explains my carelessness with numbers?). At least today was better...cos shan shan was in charged of the counter =X! LOL! But she's a good "teacher" la...of course the rest too. THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS! Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFIQ!! Alright, I'd better get going. I'll be working at 5pm (until 2am as usher) later. Maybe I'll set off earlier cos I wanna go shopping first. I've already asked for off day on 11th May, due to genomics UT the next day. Mr Lee agreed to it. THANK YOU MR LEE! But he rejected my request for leave on the 16th as Mitchal invited me to his birthday chalet. Alright then. Sorry Mitchal, I'll CONSIDER IF I WANT to prepare prezzie for you =P... Oh before I go I wanna comment on something. We are a team so we will always be a team. A slight I-don't-know-what-that-word-is actions from you will make the EVERYONE IN THE team suffer FOR you... (No offence; it merely meant that my understanding towards TEAMWORK was increase by a level today)... [added at 0426] ![]() ONE MORE ONE MORE. MY SUPER SUNSHINE aka my "boyfriend's" (shut up la mitchal =X) new song will be on air soon! I forgot the title; AND HE'S HOLDING HIS CONCERT IN SINGAPORE ON 12TH JULY 2008, 8pm at Singapore Indoor Stadium! I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~ Tickets will be selling from 10th may onwards (at sistic), prices ranging from S$168, S$148, S$128, S$108, S$78...ok I wanna buy, but will discuss with my parents regarding which priced ticket to buy. anyone wants to go with me? =D! (source: GFC) |