Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 5/10/2008 02:52:00 AM

Roar! I'm so sleepy...

Drug discovery class today was so...as in, the nature of today's lesson! Reminds me of Immunology and biochemistry. WHAT THE FROG!
Proteins and proteins...that topic know me but I don't know him...which is why I didn't take proteomics!

Ok never mind...

Well I just saw this


12th May - Genomics UT1
13th May - Clinical trials UT1
16th May - Drug discovery UT1

O_O!

This week I've been feeling dead in class...seriously...like for today, I'm getting ready for a C...

At least I felt slightly more "alive" at work...

Anyway for work, so far everything seems fine...though for some "reason", there was some "mess" earlier but, everything seems fine now...

BUT TODAY, perhaps subconsciously my brain was dead. I kept dropping things that shaa caught my "disease". And I forgot this and that...thankfully the customers were understanding. I'm sorry!!

Oh yes, for the first time I trained huixian on my own (with some help from mitchal?) at snack bar on Wednesday. I don't know if I taught well, but I think she is doing alright?

Yes, I really don't know if I taught well, cos I thought I still got a lot of room for improvement too? Argh I don't know, cos I wasn't that confident about teaching her...but fret not! I did try my best!

Oh something happened on the way to meet my father after work; I swear that was the first time in life I saw policemen handcuffing the criminal (too bad I can't take picture of it =X)! I was told this Indian guy went into female toilet to molest a lady, that's why he was arrested. Xin yi thought he was prolly drunk as he reek off alcohol?
Shucks, he was crying upon arrested. Why cry over the spilled milk, dude?

(I realized my paragraphing this time was real random...pardoned me..)

对你的爱,我只能藏在心里。。。只要你快乐,就把痛苦留给我吧

Oh we have a new friend who joined us today. Her name is Iris. One more new friend will be joining us next week too - Jenny, my primary school and secondary school friend...well hope they will have fun working here. WELCOME TO ENG WAH SUN PLAZA!!

Ok I'm off. good night!