Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 5/27/2008 12:31:00 AM

Sigh...
I give up...
For the past few hours, I've been searching high and low, left and right, front and back for a nice blogskin to change...
After all, it has been 1 month plus since I changed one...

However, to no avil...the skins I found either don't look nice (not that I can do a better one...), has a small table (you should know my blog is darn "informative" [read in sarcastic tone])...or, I did found some that I really want to use but, I would experience preview errors after that.

Hence, I GIVE UP.

These two days have been a stressful one...When I say stress, I don't mean the workload but rather, more of self-inflicted one...
At some point of time, I would feel myself so tensed up internally. For yesterday, at least some singing therapy helps (even when Afiq asked me to shut up =P). But for today, I still adopt my singing therapy too...to the extent that I finally broke down...cried for a while before I lied down on my bed for an hour...
Whoa, I felt much better now =)...

Is it because I've overworked? If yes, I can only blame myself cos I asked for it...
School? -_-!!!

Well the price to pay for overworked is, I earned more...
Now I can fully comprehend and appreciate why my dad didn't want me to spend money on my Super Sunshine's concert tickets. Yes, I'll be using my own money. BUT, its not easy to earn money. I've to exchange my laughters and frustrations for it. I totally understand it now...

Anyway I hope to start my "finance management" plan this Wednesday...already overdue for a month you know...I wanna save up part of my salary every month...and those amount I set aside will be UNTOUCHABLE...=P

Oh yes I forgot to mention something; on Saturday when I was doing usher duty, I remembered seeing a female customer frowning upon receiving the ticket stub and "enjoy your show!" from me...no, that was really FROWNING, I didn't do anything wrong. and then I thought, c'mon, watching movies should be a joyous affair! Smile alright? Hope she already cheer up after the show...

After doing usher duty for some period of time, I've began to reflect about the crowds that I observed...actually, nothing much too la. There were occasions where I really don't have the energy to smile. However, after seeing
1) fathers and sons
2) mothers and daughters
3) boyfriends and girlfriends
4) good friends and good friends
5) old husbands and wives
6) or I even have customers telling me they have not been to cinema for million years
coming to entering the theatre with great anticipation, I think I can smile better now. Cos I believe they had fun watching?
(Actually I do see that when I'm in Snack bar too; just that I can afford to think more when I'm doing usher?)

Oh yes! Yesterday there was a Caucasian customer asking me to recommend a movie for him. So I did - well currently the most popular show would be Indiana Jones...Yeah, so I told him the timing and direct him to the ticketing counter...then yada yada...
Two hours later, he came out, and told me "it was a nice movie indeed" before going to the gents. Aww~~~~ =D!

As for school, I think I've been smiling lesser...if I do LOL, USUALLY it will be because of some people that made my day. Thanks so much alright?

Well I've something to say to some people...

Yuki: GRACE AND ML HATE DEBATES =P.
Ariel: Happy birthday, stay happy and healthy!
Afiq: Thanks for the jokes last night, it really made my day!
Mitchal: You shall be strong alright? Better days are coming up.
pegg: persevere~~I believe you will be able to pull through this difficult period~
ah wen: thanks for chatting with me in msn everyday in class...and listening to my whinings and stuff...
nic: take care!
sam: I miss you!
weiqi: jia you!
and everyone whom love me and I love: I love you!
and all those who were emo-ing, lets all cheer up together! Better days are coming up~