|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 5/29/2008 10:45:00 PM Well the music video posted in the previous entry did make me cry... Here's the next music video that make me teared too. 我不想忘记你 by Claire郭静... I think its conveying "I never regret loving you...and I'll learn to give you up without forgetting you. I'll rather remember sweetness and bitterness in our love"...well if I didn't translate wrongly la~ 我在向前走却像在退后 我在用想念狂欢寂寞 越快乐就越失落 爱将我们高高举起以后 再让心学会坠落 怀念这宽阔的天空 虽然那里空气很稀薄 (chrous) 我努力想起你笑着哭泣 让自己深爱你再学会放弃 我不想忘记你 就算可以 我宁可记得所有伤心 我努力想起你苦也没关系 用祝福和感激勇敢失去你 爱你这个决定 虽然艰辛 我不说对不起 一个人不懂什么是拥有 两个人不懂怎么把握 越在乎就越脆弱 爱将我们高高举起以后 再让心学会坠落 怀念这宽阔的天空 虽然那里空气很稀薄 *repeat chorus Well that was from her previous album. Recently I'm into her latest single - 下一个天亮 (The next sunrise), which is also my current blog song. Hmm I don't get what message is this song trying to portray but I thought its nice too~ 郭静 下一个天亮 词:姚若龙 曲:陈小霞 用起伏的背影 挡住哭泣的心 有些故事 不必说给 每个人听 许多眼睛 看的太浅太近 错过我没被看见 那个自己 用简单的言语 解开超载的心 有些情绪 是该说给 懂的人听 你的热泪 比我激动怜惜 我发誓要更努力 更有勇气 等下一个天亮 去上次牵手赏花那里散步好吗 有些积雪会自己融化 你的肩膀是我豁达的天堂 等下一个天亮 把偷拍我看海的照片送我好吗 我喜欢我飞舞的头发 和飘着雨还是眺望的眼光 时间可以磨去我的棱角 有些坚持却永远磨不掉 请容许我 小小的骄傲 因为有你这样的依靠 ******************************************** Alright back to normal updates; Well yesterday's work was quite fine too...just that at some point of time I was having a little mood swings. Sorry to Afiq for having to tolerate my mood swings ya? Luckily I wasn't at lowest peak, if not he will have to bear my temperamental treatment...LOL... -_- I had to change the posters again as yesterday was the last day that Accuracy of Death, Speed Racer and What happens in Vegas was showing in our cinema...So yeah, have to bring the posters down and placed with something else... Then its back to school today...genomics lesson, I supposed most of us or was it only me that wasn't in the mood to study since it was like, second last day of school? But well, the lesson was quite fine, though as usual it will put me to sleep =X... I do have the intention to skip tomorrow's class but eh, I think I better go. Last day of term with W56G. I supposed it will be fun? LOL! Same sex marriage will be legalized from 17th June onwards in California...O______O!!! (here) I mean, no doubt there is no right and wrong in love...I myself got nothing against homosexuality BUT of course I'm straight la. But same sex marriage....O____O!!! I'm curious how their marriage will be like...serious...LOL! May you be alright soon, for you still have us who will always be there for you... |