Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 5/28/2008 04:25:00 AM

Wow, you know I actually got some free time now...
I could have spend it wisely to work on FYP report...
To make things better, FYP session was cancelled tomorrow as DMTS (Material Science) is having an event...Dr.Kam is involved too..
HOWEVER, I can't seemed to focus.
Roar!
Must I always wait till last minute to get things done?
LOL!

I skipped school today, cos I wanted to sleep more =X...
Then chatted with ah wen and mitchal respectively over msn before going to work...
Oh yes! Shan shan actually asked me to get her Long John Silvers at 11am.
However, I was only starting work at 5pm!
So she was famished upon waiting for me...

Work today was fine...
Lao da and shan shan taught me the right way of changing posters?
Cos today or rather yesterday would be the last day of Iron man showing in our theaters, so we were supposed to remove it and replaced with the new one.
-_- you know Jack Neo's film "Money not enough"? The 2nd season would be showing soon. And the poster is just a dollar sign in front. HA HA -_-!!

I tried watching a bit of Congkak...for 2 minutes only...
The image was alright but the sound effect was DARN horrifying?
I think I need to sit comfortably and complete the whole show,
then I'll appreciate it better...
Who knows? It may not be THAT horrifying to me after that?

I chanced upon this news upon surfing sg yahoo news...
it said a teenage actor from the upcoming series of Harry Potter was stabbed to death somewhere...
He died at a tender age of 18...
I thought this is definitely shocking, especially it could only take a split second to stab someone to death...
We shall all live life to the fullest alright?
For you may not know whether I will be the next one to be stabbed tomorrow =X...