Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 6/23/2008 12:59:00 AM

0059am now...GRR THE CLOCK IN MY COMP JUST STRIKE 1AM as I typed the "5"...

LOL =D anyway, work was quite fun today, as I finally learnt ticketing again with Iznur and Mabel...MGV...MGC...credit card...phone booking...internet booking...FOEW (for accumulating points)...=D! that was what I learnt today. I'm still digesting it slowly though...

Thanks Iznur and Mabel for teaching me today!!

Well the next ticketing training will be with Jenny and again Mabel next Friday...Mr Lee said I can work on my own thereafter...O_O!!

While it may be true that I'm anticipating for the day, I'm trying real hard not to think about the possibilities of screwing up...=X
I have to remain calm...I have to remain calm...I have to remain calm...

aRGH It's back to school again tomorrow...drug discovery UT on Tuesday!
But it's also Kungfu panda day with panda tomorrow...I mean, si ni~~~LOL!
Thanks for agreeing to accompany me, gal~~

I smell my pay coming soon!
And new staff passes!
I hoped I got the time to enjoy nice movies with it...
After all, last month was really a slogging month...
right sister =D?

Well I thought, instead of assuming things, it's either we clarify or don't think too much about it, right? If not, misunderstandings will then happen and here comes world war 8...-_-!!!
But I think it's better not to think too much la? Why lagged our life further when life is vexing enough?
Again, sorry if you are offended ok? I'm just sharing~~~