Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 6/27/2008 10:37:00 AM

A354 Haematology
This module will expose you to haematological disorders in the morphology and function of the blood and bone marrow, and the significance of malignant and non-malignant changes occurring in diseased states. You will become familiar with the principles, procedures, and interpretation of manual and automated analyses, from the general to advanced techniques in clinical, haematology and coagulation laboratories. The module also covers the theory and principles of antigen-antibody reactions as applied to blood-banking. Emphasis is given to cell-typing, cross-matching, compatibility problems and HLA-typing for organ and bone marrow transplants. Practical aspects such as the recruitment of blood donors and their screening, blood products and their processing, the indications for their use as well as the hazards of blood transfusion will also be included.


A202 Applied Chemistry II
This module explores chemical concepts to allow a better appreciation of materials and their interactions. Phase diagrams; chemical and electrochemical equilibrium; standard states; activities; properties of solutions and surfaces; structure of metals and ceramics, basic crystallography, polymer structures; oxidation and corrosion of metals will be covered.


A252 Patient Care
The students will acquire a systematic understanding of the ways in which patients adjust to their illness based on the diagnosis. Students will appreciate the underlying theoretical aspects of the concept of ‘communication’ in patient care and recognize the importance of multidisciplinary working. The students will appreciate the organization of the hospital department and patient data base computer system. The students will learn how they can make use of appropriate observations and interviewing skills to record information from the patients. Students will learn about the basic patient care principles and skills needed for their clinical experiences which include monitoring breathing, heart rate and blood pressures; recognizing changes in a patient’s well-being; safe transport of patients; effective communication with various types of patients; and current information on infectious disease control and basic medications.



Which one should I choose?? Kindly tag your suggestion in my tagboard ok? Thanks~
Maybe it's Chemistry cos, I like Chemistry! But I'm not sure if I could handle it well..
Haematology looked difficult but at the same time it looked interesting...
HAAAAIYAAAAAAAAAAAA
Whatever the case, I hoped I won't be regretting in Semester 2 =)....

***********************************
Back from work long ago;

I knew I was never lucky enough to have free Saturday evenings; just as I thought I'll have my small little freedom to attend Sheng Shiong show again with ah cheh and the rest, My "beloved" Irda asked if I can continue to work night shift at Westmall...

My heart sank immediately; but I knew I don't have a choice. No, of course I don't mind going back to Westmall to work...And of course I'm not blaming Irda at all. haha I still love her like crazy ok!
I'm merely SLIGHTLY upset with the fact that my supposingly free Saturday evening will be burned for the third time if I'm not wrong...=(

Actually, I was already having a bad premonition; little did I know that it was true...
ARGH IT'S OK! I shall still work hard! Go Go ML! YOU CAN DO IT!!
After all - a true warrior will never quit =).

However, should the "10 to 5" appeared again under my name in the Saturday column again, I guess I should never be too happy so fast again...

Oh, remember I mentioned I wanna do a post on the "pros and cons" of working and studying at the same time. But then, I'm darn tired now. Working from 10 tomorrow. Ciao!