|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, June 14, 2008 @ 6/14/2008 04:03:00 AM [currently having a bit of supper or is it late dinner - HOKKIEN MEE!!] Hello!! Whoa so I worked until 2.30am earlier...actually they did asked me to go back earlier, but I thought, its alright la, since I need not wake up early the next day...hmm ok part of the reason was also because I wanna watch Chronicles of Narnia too =X...LOL! To begin with, my mother woke me up at 1.45pm...-_-!!! telling me that I can get ready for work already....--------_____________-------------!!!! Thanks eh? LOL! So yup, xin yi and I met up at Woodlands MRT first before heading to Sembawang together...my slippers broke upon reaching Sembawang...-_-! so she followed me to purchase a new one =)... O.o the "atmosphere" was slightly not right upon starting work...but fret not, the rest of the day was quite fine...BUT I BROKE RECORD! I DESTROYED TWO HOTDOG BUNS TODAY!! =X! Yeah...even though it was somehow quite crazy during later part of the day, but...no worries! cos "someone didn't leave us on the lurch" anymore...ok never mind if you don't understand =P... Well, I did some "reflections" earlier and this is my conclusion; whatever happens, LIFE GOES ON... unless doomsday really arrives? Cos it's like, even if something bad really happened, or...just simply some misfortune that upset you darn lot, you still got to look forward and move on, cos the Earth doesn't stop revolving, and time doesn't stop just because of your misfortune? Hmm... the lion in "Chronicas of Narnia" said something like, we can't predict what's going to happen in the future; but what's going to happen now is another matter...O_O! Oh yes I received a very weird phone call at 3am...an unknown number claiming that he's from this particular cafe...he's offering me a job at $5.50 per hour...he tried all ways to tempt me but I rejected with a "no thanks, maybe I'll consider you again when I feel like changing job?"... Idiot...yes I may be paid better, but what if the people there ain't as nice as my Eng wah gang? Well of course I'm not going to stay in Eng wah forever; but, I've also made up my mind - this is not the time to leave too...I'll only leave when it's time to leave =P... Speaking of which...sigh...shan shan maybe quitting soon...haven't verified from her though...Iznur will be leaving Eng wah to pursue her dreams in NAFA too? then yada yada...plus we are still schooling...I supposed eventually Teo lao da (ok it's a nick that I gave stanley) will be in dead meat?? *evil* ALL THE BEST THEN =X~~ Oh clarification before I go, I won't dismissed the fact that THAT may be a prank call; but it do triggered the above mentioned thoughts =)... |