|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 6/18/2008 12:06:00 PM Currently having the "breakfast set" from our W4 canteen...first time having this. FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURE FOR YOU TO SEE -_-! You could be wondering - I'm supposed to be very busy right now right? Why do I have the time to keep blogging? This is because, then I can confide to you (anyone of you reading this) instantly but you can read it at your free time or whatsoever. If not, my blood vessels' gonna burst! Ok perhaps this won't always happens. BUT NOW it is. Upon waking up, I was greeted with an unexpected sms. Unexpected because, I don't wish to see this kind of message today. Perhaps on other days are fine but please, not today. Not when tomorrow is genomics UT. Not when I already asked panda out to watch kungfu panda in the evening after I'm done with studying for UT...But duh, it still came. But I don't have a choice right? He didn't have a choice too. So I could only say yes.... Just as I was lamenting over this to my mum, she gave me the usual cool reply - it's like this in working life~ O_O! Anyway, I already whined to the ENERGIZER BUNNY over msn...thanks bro~ And may i copy-paste what he said in his blog? Since he didn't let us comment on that entry -_-... Mui ling's been like complaining abt her FYP since the beginning of our 2 weeks vacation... i dread the day i'll be in year 3 and haf to go thru what she's goin thru rite now.. pity pity... press on okay... just rmbr... "what that does not kill you shall make you stronger" Perhaps it's just like what Roza said - it's ok la, just endure with FYP...once in a lifetime suffering... No no, it's twice in a lifetime suffering! Cos we still got G302! Anyway I told the Energizer bunny, I nearly cried when I saw this...cos it's like, I really am in bad mood now and man, I need that now hahaha. THANK YOU ABANG~ YOU TOO PRESS ON OK?! Well...hmm...ok I'm done with my brunch. Gosh I'm feeling so full, thanks to the fries. LOL! Ok gotta go~ ciao~! PANDA! SORRY I HAVE TO CANCEL OUR DATE! But I think you will understand, right? =) [added at 2.19pm. Ok here's my daily grades for problem 8. SHIT!!!! Genomics = B Clinical trials = B **Drug discovery = C!!! Lab management = X **: To be downgraded by 0.5 due to late arrival in class. BASKET! IT WAS 8.28AM ON MY HANDPHONE UPON ARRIVING. IS it because COINCIDENTALLY her lappy was experiencing technical glitches that her clock went bonkers too? SHIT!!! |