Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @ 6/04/2008 04:38:00 PM

[edited on 8.28pm]

Here's the funny conversation between my father and I last night;

Father: maybe I should bring mummy to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal one day. No, we ain't going to board the ferry. Just view the beautiful sea~~
Me: What's so big deal about the sea? It's just a sea only right??
Father (exclaimed cheekily): YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ROMANCE AT ALL?! NEXT TIME IF YOUR BOYFRIEND WANNA BRING YOU TO THE SEASIDE, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM "WHAT'S SO BIG DEAL ABOUT THE SEA?? DON'T BE SO DISGUSTING OK?!?!"
Me: -_-!!!


Wow~~~I merely thought it was so dramatic la~~~ LOL! A simple dinner will suffice, don't you think so? ;D!

Anyway, I'm currently blogging at 18 chefs. Actually that was last minute decision. Most of the people I asked ain't free to watch movie with me. I don't have the guts to try xin yi's suggestion...thanks anyway ah =D?

In the end, I turned to 18 chefs again...LOL! I had scramble egg baked rice with creamy mango sauce...uncle benny's baked rice is the nicest; but strangely, I couldn't appreciated the "beauty" of mango today...

Argh never mind..."Sex and the city" next week?? =D! Argh I hope I can squeezed out time for more movies...

Oh well it's back to work tomorrow...all the way until Sunday...wooh~
Today's FYP session was just discussion on poster presentation...but it wasn't a fruitful one? LOL never mind...next week we are going to process the bones. On my part, I didn't forget I have to revise for upcoming UT2 too? Awww I'm gonna try my best to squeeze time out for some true HOLIDAY...

ARGH if my mum sees this, I guessed she will be saying - DO REST IF YOU HAVE TIME INSTEAD OF GOING OUT TO PLAY...thats true, but...hmm...ok never mind...LOL! *pretend to sleep*

Oh yes, as a small treat to myself for the hard work for the past 7 weeks, I bought a new album today. JS's latest album. I think this album got very good feedback from U-weekly. I shall listen to it when I'm home and maybe review on it later - adding on to this entry. Stay tune~~~

where were you when I need you the most?

*****************************

Alright I'm done with listening. Well JS's latest album - 此生最美的风景 (most beautiful scene in life) - I would give a 3.5 or 4 stars to it? The love songs ain't those commercial love songs but rather, you can really feel something from the song.

I guess is it because its them who penned the songs, thats why they can relate to it better? And I believe when singers sing something from the bottom of their heart, they will be able to touch listeners heart. And guess what? I felt that way.

No doubt I still love those people I mentioned in my "love" list; but after my Super Sunshine, this is another album that I feel peace and love in it.
$20.90 - really worth the price...

Well my favorite song would definitely be track no.3 - 你是此生最美的风景


还记得那年的夏天
椰子树占据了海边
太阳光灿烂得刺眼

你轻轻吻了我的脸
飞机越过海面
划下微笑弧线

就在一瞬间
你和我之间
相隔一个世纪般遥远
幻想的时间
却带不走回忆里的画面

*你是此生最美的风景
让我心碎却如此着迷
就算世界动荡
再绝望也有微笑的勇气

你是此生最美的风景
才令我至今一再想起
这样爱过一个人
是多幸福的事情*

后来我们又再遇见
虽然成熟了些
笑容却都没变

就在那瞬间
有很多感觉
排山倒海湮没了视线
你没有开口
紧紧地拥抱着却意味深远

*repeat chorus

以为时间可以
像沙滩和潮汐
拭去回忆痕迹
我们如果不曾分离
我不会发现
最后回到原地
还是最爱你

*repeat chorus


Oh yes. before every song, they wrote short lines to intro that song. I'm particularly amazed with the introduction that Sophia has for the song 艺妓 (geisha)
I'll just summarized in English for your benefit eh?

She said she like these lines from "the memoirs of geisha" -
we can't ask for happiness. Happiness can't be forced. Happiness will reached us when life is smooth-sailing, but it won't exist forever. In this journey of a singer, our path isn't a smooth one too. But sometimes, waiting and endurance are necessary, even if we would cry alone in the middle of the night, we shall still smile after wiping the tears away, and present our best to the audience. This isn't about hardship, but rather, a professional attitude that a performer should behold. I, am a geisha


Another song - 逆风飞行 (flying against the wind).
we may need extra efforts to fly against the wind; however, if we can reach our destination, we will realized its worth the efforts. We just have to believe in ourselves...


And yes, JS-therapy cured my mood swings earlier. See, this is the power of MUSIC =D~~ I've edited the entry earlier, replacing it with more positive words =X...

Oh before I go, TEDDY GGRACE SAID SHE CAN TYPED 82 WORD PER MINUTE NOW -_-....LOL!