|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 6/26/2008 12:01:00 AM I wanna say sorry to sister for delaying your story eh. Actually by the time I typed this sentence, I'm 3/4 way through already. BUT NOW, I have to delay your story again as I have to get this off my chest first. If I didn't vomit it out and swallowed instead, I WILL DIE! Thanks for your understanding ok? =)! Oh yes, my SISTER opened a story blog recently, and I'm his humble editor =X. http;//mitchstory.blogspot.com =D FYP meeting earlier was discussion about the poster presentation. I was supposed to meet the girls at 11am. In fact I wanted to wake up at 7am to work on my RJ (closing time was 759am). HOWEVER, I was too tired to the extent of forgetting to set my alarm? I literally woke up 1050am! Sorry to the girls for coming late... And sorry if I really ain't focusing earlier...firstly, for the whole day I was suffering from stomach upset...indigestion? Secondly, since I overslept, I need to rush out my RJ (even though I told her in the email that I'll accept if she have to downgrade me). Thirdly, it's due to...hmm ok.... After the meeting, we went for windows shopping at Causeway Point. The presentation is next Wednesday, and we have to be in formal wear...O_O Imagine seeing ML in...those kind of FORMAL top...with a skirt that has a slit somewhere...and HIGH HEELS WITH MAKE UP?!?!?! GOSHHHHHH *FAINTS* =D!!! Then we parted as I headed down to sun plaza...my stomach's still unwell, so I bought a mix berries yoghurt drink from 7-eleven before going up...Mr Lee seemed to love that drink eh? =D! Hmm...let me count...I remembered I had diarrhea two times at work...not so serious though...I merely hate the going-on-and-off kind of pain... I don't even have appetite to eat despite the fact that I was famished... So before the last admission I got myself the shark fin soup (fake la~) from one of the push cart stall at level 1. I felt so much better after that! Perhaps I should have warm, liquidy food when I'm suffering from indigestion...yeah~ Other than that, work was fine. Business was...ok you know at the end of the day, when I "compiled" ALL the ticket stubs together, the amount I got is the same as the amount of stubs for Kungfu panda in ONE OF THE HALL only during one of the past weekends...get the picture? LOL and I was surprised that Chronicles of Narnia and Sex and the city is still ongoing...was thinking that today could be the last day already but no, you can still catch these 2 movies tomorrow if you want =). -_- we still can't use staff pass for Zohan and Get Smart yet...Argh it's ok, I don't have time to spare so soon... Yes work was fine...thanks to twinnie and izza for the accompaniment =)...especially twinnie...you know I know...haha... Work was fine EXCEPT FOR....ok they knew what happened...I don't wish to talk about it anymore... I don't know who to trust anymore...i don't know how to differentiate between true or false anymore...the only difference is in the spelling of course... I wish to be understanding...I never hate people for the things that they failed to do? But you are making me hate you already... Perhaps I will still chat with you; but things will never be the same again...I'm just trying my best to be impartial... I'm prepared if I have to face dire consequences after posting this up... FULL STOP. And to the rest of the EW gang, thanks so much for...everything =)...thanks SISTER, TWINNIE, shan shan, irda, afiq, xin yi, MR LEE and more... HAAAAAAAAIYAAAAAA GENOMICS TOMOROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! |